Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Same Here, i think the files are missing all languages exept english somehow...
In the loadiine version of the game (decrypted from the files we all use to install the game) we can see the game is M6, spanish included (Spain spanish I think because is the EUR version, so I don't want THAT spanish version XD)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need to change the system's language... because Nintendo of course
My console is in spanish, other user reported his console is in portuguese, we both see the game in english

Suji_Pyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did! was already set to french but the game always set english. i tried set back english, then french, but no luck.
Well that is how you change the games's language according to news outlets, maybe something is missing in the files or using mocha or other methods are affecting the language

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Best to wait for proper ticket before installing the update?
Can you play wihtout the update?
I cannot download the update since my ip is banned from that ISO site, I have no idea why, I just learned about that site today.

run sigpatcher and then install update the same way you installed the game

You can find the update on that iso site.

---

As for all you dirty pirates, how's the game?
Also this may be the paranoia talking but I read a few pages back they re-added the files to NUS? What if they took my advice a couple pages back and set it up this time as a honeypot method to nail people to the wall? lol

Is there any other way to get the update? I mean other than that ISO site. I can't access that site, it says my ip is banned.

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I cannot download the update since my ip is banned from that ISO site, I have no idea why, I just learned about that site today.

The update is required. Otherwise the game will just ask for the update but will not start. There are other sources besides that ISO site. Just saying ;D

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Is there any other way to get the update? I mean other than that ISO site. I can't access that site, it says my ip is banned.

Last edited by Wishi,
Reactions: Pablovi

guedesbrawl

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I'm going to ask again.

I'm a complete noob to wii u hacking. My wii u uses the loadine method or something like that, but it wasn't me who set it up.

Is anything more than the Iso and spac eon the SD card needed to run BoTW? If yes, tutorial links please?

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't sending the link via PM still bad considering it'll still technically be on the webserver?

only avail in eur version? no NTSC?
No one in America tends to sell before street date afaik, you can wait until release, it'll be all over the internet so fast

Last edited by Shikkichu,

GerryMakanoviz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Does anyone knows what languages can I play the game? I saw people posting pics in french, german, japanese and english... but I heard there are 9 languages...

Same Here, i think the files are missing all languages exept english somehow...
Must be your console's region since I can play in whatever (european) language I set on my EU wii u console. At first it was Dutch since I have a Dutch wii u. I can't remember any Zelda having the Dutch language before, so it must be new.

Changed it back to English though since I don't like playing any game in Dutch.

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Must be your console's region since I can play in whatever (european) language I set on my EU wii u console. At first it was Dutch since I have a Dutch wii u. I can't remember any Zelda having the Dutch language before, so it must be new.

Changed it back to English though since I don't like playing any game in Dutch.
Yes, it's probably the console's region causing the problem.

Maybe the languages has diferent internal codes I believe?
Latin spanish =/= Spain spanish
Brazil portuguese =/= Portugal portuguese
Canada french =/= France french
?

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Very true, but publicly stating you sent the link via this website, that should surely be a red flag right?
Yeah, but it is hard to tell. Example:
I would send you a message in Whatsapp stating i would drop hardest mix tape ever found on earth on the queen of england with date and everything. Only whatsapp would now the truth, even if i publicty said it. They decide if they break my privacy and read the message or not.
Bad example, i know.

Last edited by DarkIrata,
Reactions: Shikkichu

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yay! I'm so happy that it has finally been leaked. I downloaded the .tik yesterday morning. The person who leaked it, really owes my gratitude. ^^

I'm honestly so glad someone proved me wrong too. I was really worried that it wasn't going to be leaked until release day, which would've meant that I would've had to play the Switch version first (due to starting up the Nintendo Switch).

I'm just amazed how much the ROM and console hacking community has improved a lot since it's earlier days. We now have more knowledge about how encryption works, as well as the keyscramblers. Next destination, the Nintendo Switch! We're all prepared for all their security measures they've put in place, but we will conquer them! ^^

Anyways, I'm now off to play Breath of the Wild. And seeing as someone has already uploaded the Loadiine version of the game fully decrypted on various websites, I have no need to upload it anymore.

Again, I'd really like to thank the person who uploaded the .tik file. ^^

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yay! I'm so happy that it has finally been leaked. I downloaded the .tik yesterday morning. The person who leaked it, really owes my gratitude. ^^

I'm honestly so glad someone proved me wrong too. I was really worried that it wasn't going to be leaked until release day, which would've meant that I would've had to play the Switch version first (due to starting up the Nintendo Switch).

I'm just amazed how much the ROM and console hacking community has improved a lot since it's earlier days. We now have more knowledge about how encryption works, as well as the keyscramblers. Next destination, the Nintendo Switch! We're all prepared for all their security measures they've put in place, but we will conquer them! ^^

Anyways, I'm now off to play Breath of the Wild. And seeing as someone has already uploaded the Loadiine version of the game fully decrypted on various websites, I have no need to upload it anymore.

Again, I'd really like to thank the person who uploaded the .tik file. ^^

An really uplifting and honest post! I like it. All hail to the interwebz for making all of this possible and connecting thousands of people and their knowledge and resources.

Reactions: Platinum Lucario
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.