Country
Puerto Rico

Itoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I read a lot of posts i'm already lost.

I installed the game but can't install the update after doing the sysNand with Moca. I'm doing something wrong or is this not possible?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I hate to be a noob but can someone guide me what to do? I haven't been in the scene for a while. I'm on the current firmware and all I have is loadiine and a few games on the SD card. I don't know what do do with the game, the update folder and the tik file.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: CheatingSoi

Precs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's possible to play with Wiimote+Nunchuck?
My gamepad charger sadly broke and I'm out of battery... and out of Zelda.
It's quite sad... It was already malfunctioning (the charger). I saw a image in 4char that listed the Wiimote scheme some time ago, so I'm humbly asking.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not entirely true, there are lots of people asking how because they're completely clueless and can't use the search bar, so technically they are still ahead.
Not to mention quite a few are usually late to the party, take the 3DS scene for instance, they update to 11.3 and then attempt and fail because they were late or didn't search, which still actually helps Nintendo stop it further, even if it will be for a short time, or forever depending if they finally figure out how to work things out lol.
Yeah but these mostly are people realizing "ho, we can do that ? Ok im in" not the people that wanted since months to get the game weeks/days before, everybody that WANTED the game, should have it in like 1-2 day,
WiiU is getting almost the same treatment as the wii with 4.3, remember letterbomb releasing the first 3-4 months of 2011 ? after the 4.3 release, then Zelda had to come out in the end of 2011, no real update,
just the update to be able to transfer your update IIRC, so adding only the IOS62, they let the Wii diying because of the WiiU release. Same here. 5.1.1 is the new 4.3.

Reactions: Shikkichu

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but these mostly are people realizing "ho, we can do that ? Ok im in" not the people that wanted since months to get the game weeks/days before, everybody that WANTED the game, should have it in like 1-2 day,
WiiU is getting almost the same treatment as the wii with 4.3, remember letterbomb releasing the first 3-4 months of 2011 ? after the 4.3 release, then Zelda had to come out in the end of 2011, no real update,
just the update to be able to transfer your update IIRC, so adding only the IOS62, they let the Wii diying because of the WiiU release. Same here. 5.1.1 is the new 4.3.
You do make a valid point, so I guess yeah, I keep forgetting Nintendo isn't like Sony, *coughs* 6.61 after the psp died ages ago

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's quite sad... It was already malfunctioning (the charger). I saw a image in 4char that listed the Wiimote scheme some time ago, so I'm humbly asking.
Don't know about that, but I can tell you how I charge my Wii U pad after my charger broke. Strip the end of the cord that connects to the game pad and all you need is the black and red wires. Make sure those wires are exposed about a quarter inch or so, and can connect to the two metal latches/prongs that come up out of the cradle if you press the middle button (hopefully you have the cradle). If you are facing the cradle, the black wire goes into to the right prong (just wrap it around it) and the red wire goes into the left prong. Place the wii U in the cradle, sometimes you have to push it down firmly for it to take. This has worked for me for months, I even forgot about ordering a new charger because it works so well.

Reactions: Precs

Precs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I started the game and instantly found a rival... the stone guy.
Damn you stone guy, with your big hp that brokes a lot of weapons and your one-hit-kill moves.
At least the pattern is quite simple.
EDIT: Now I stopped because of the gamepad charging problem, but I will try the cradle.
Thank you Benja!

Last edited by Precs,
Reactions: iVcU and Benja81

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You do make a valid point, so I guess yeah, I keep forgetting Nintendo isn't like Sony, *coughs* 6.61 after the psp died ages ago
Theses updates where non-sense, any version after 5.50 is mostly useless
Only gamepad / WiiU Classic pro

Reactions: Shikkichu

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started the game and instantly found a rival... the stone guy.
Damn you stone guy, with your big hp that brokes a lot of weapons and your one-hit-kill moves.
At least the pattern is quite simple.
EDIT: Now I stopped because of the gamepad charging problem, but I will try the cradle.
Thank you Benja!
Should look like this:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1RvQgCX0wqiUGl0NmV0dmZ5ZWs
1RazLJ6_K1T_kF-yK6HVUP6Zw1LyCirHB6cvrLESHoJ3WgjvN6szZlCFssQKwzjdJv7SsVPe5hs8rJc=w1366-h638-rw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GUYS, do i put the tik file in the same folder as the parts? Please help!
Goes in the main game install folder, as title.tik

Last edited by Benja81,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch