WIIU GamePad Emotion Stand

EmotionWind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
- If you find it inconvenient to have to choose to place the wiiu gamepad on the table if you do not carry the original stand and cannot adjust the tilt of the wiiu gamepad when standing, then the mod called "WiiU Emotion Stand and Button Power" is definitely for you.
- Now with the WiiU Emotion Stand, you can place the Wiiu Gamepad anywhere with any viewing angle you want while playing wii or wiiu games on the Gamepad Display.
- In addition, I also mod the power button for this WiiU gamepad to start the WiiU without the gamepad and protect the battery from draining when not in use for a long time!
- Link to download the file: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/wiiu-emotion-stand
- Hope our products will bring you great feeling!

Attachments

• IMG_20230407_102739_399.png
    IMG_20230407_102739_399.png
    360.6 KB · Views: 32
  • WiiU-Gamepad-EmotionStand.png
    WiiU-Gamepad-EmotionStand.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 38
  • WiiU-Gamepad-EmotionStand2.png
    WiiU-Gamepad-EmotionStand2.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20230409_145645_180.jpg
    IMG_20230409_145645_180.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
  • WiiUEmotionButtonPower1.png
    WiiUEmotionButtonPower1.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 39
  • WiiUEmotionButtonPower2.png
    WiiUEmotionButtonPower2.png
    25 KB · Views: 36
  • WiiUEmotionButtonPower4.png
    WiiUEmotionButtonPower4.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by EmotionWind,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome again man!

Just a note to @mods... Can't scroll past the pics on mobile... Once it gets past the video the pics are unresponsive to swiping up or down. Just me??

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a note to @mods... Can't scroll past the pics on mobile... Once it gets past the video the pics are unresponsive to swiping up or down. Just me??
Yep had the exact same problem. It's very strange never had this problem before in any other thread.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

EmotionWind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Yep had the exact same problem. It's very strange never had this problem before in any other thread.
Awesome again man!

I have re-uploaded the image file with a smaller size, hoping to fix this image upload error. I'm very happy that you like this product. Wishing all a fun weekend!

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
- Nếu bạn cảm thấy bất tiện khi phải lựa chọn đặt gamepad wiiu trên bàn nếu không mang theo chân đế ban đầu và không thể điều chỉnh độ nghiêng của gamepad wiiu khi đứng thì WiiU Emotion Stand chắc chắn là dành cho bạn.
This is an english forum. Please post in english.

Reactions: EmotionWind

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before the image update, the text was in broken English. For some reason the OP reverted it.
Theres a basic translation on the cult3d page. Thats probably what you're referring too. I wouldn't say its broken though...its more than readable enough to understand what this project is

NOW WITH THE WIIU EMOTION STAND YOU CAN PLACE THE WIIU GAMEPAD ANYWHERE WITH ANY VIEWING ANGLE YOU WANT WHEN PLAY WII OR WIIU GAMES ON THE GAMEPAD SCREEN. HOPE OUR PRODUCTS WILL BRING YOU A GREAT FEELING!

In addition, I also make this WiiU gamepad mod button power to start the WiiU without the gamepad and protect the battery from being drained when not in use for a long

EmotionWind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
This is an english forum. Please post in english.
Before the image update, the text was in broken English. For some reason the OP reverted it.
Theres a basic translation on the cult3d page. Thats probably what you're referring too. I wouldn't say its broken though...its more than readable enough to understand what this project is
I set the automatic translation mode so I was quite surprised when my original language was displayed instead of English, I fixed the language error :), hope for your understanding. Glad to have your support!
Post automatically merged:

Nice work! Once I get my filament this month imma have to print and try this out myself since my Wii U is only useable from the gamepad atm
Hope after printing you will have interesting experiences!

Last edited by EmotionWind,

EmotionWind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Wii U Gamepad Emotion Stand new version: has a wider base size to help the Wii U gamepad stand more firmly in many positions! Have a happy new day!

Attachments

• WiiU-Gamepad-EmotionStand.png
    WiiU-Gamepad-EmotionStand.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 37
  • WiiU-Gamepad-EmotionStand2.png
    WiiU-Gamepad-EmotionStand2.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 29

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.