Hacking WiiU game dump's list and nfo

Mikesahhh

Mikes
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone read the message at the end? They claim that no ODE is needed.
"ODE devices wont be mandatory for playing backups. Is anyone
ready to code a game loader yet ? How bad do you people want
the exploit to get the party started ? Leave us a message
through a public note along with bitcoin donation. If you want the
hack go public, we better see some donations because this shit is
burning a hole in our pocket."

Haha yeah I was about to mention that, allthough they could be all kinds of sneaky and might just be saying that for more donations

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so what they've got custom cios already for the wiiu?

also the 3ds uses a flashcart so it's still using a device. although i wouldn't call the 3ds successfully fully hacked since gateway only works on old fw...

Reactions: Margen67

Etkar.H

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
No! The pirating will only make the situation worse and will kill the Wii U. Atleast wait till Smash Brothers have sold a few million copies, dammit!

R4Chuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
According to analysts and sales data, the Wii U has been on life support, if not dead since its release. It's not selling.

This will hardly "kill the Wii U."

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They want donations to release exploit...they already have some way to play this games without ODE but still waiting donations..lol
They are pissed because the Wiikey group will make lots of money...lol

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They want donations to release exploit...they already have some way to play this games without ODE but still waiting donations..lol
They are pissed because the Wiikey group will make lots of money...lol
My guess is they co-exist and share info , but if you like to think they groups fight and don't help each other go ahead

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My guess is they co-exist and share info , but if you like to think they groups fight and don't help each other go ahead

Wiikey group want money and PowerUp says thant don't need ODE to play, who is fighting?Who is helping each other? PowerUp just will release this exploit because other group want money easily selling an ODE and now they don't have other option.
I just say only this two groups, you are generalizing that.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll make me get one lol

I think haxxors does make hardware sales boost. Maybe not crazy but if we compare it to the Wii hacks we can get a general idea. The HBC had somewhere near 300,000 installs recorded - now that doesn't include untracked ones so lets estimate and say 500,000 were done as a high estimate. I know I would love to sell an additional 500,000 anythings and I'm sure Nintendo would as well.

There are some people who will not bother with the hardware/software regardless so their "piracy" as its called is not even relevant nor a part of this equation. They wouldn't have purchased software to begin with. I call it sharing, you call it piracy (I should probably get my flame shield out).

If me and my neighbor both buy a Wii and I buy not a single game but he lets me play any and all of his games at any given time, am I therefore a pirate? Or am I just sharing with a friend?

Mariko

Trophies
XP
Country
We've had 3DS scene releases LONG before we had any method of using them.

Ha! I did download them back then, but I was really skeptical. I wasn't convinced we'd ever be able to use dumps, which we weren't able to check on real hardware. I was surprised they actually worked. It was ages between the dump release date and Gateway launch. We'll see how this whole Wii U thing develops. The number of titles I want to play on Wii U is small enough, that I don't really need to pirate anything, but some quality homebrew would be nice.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The preorder costs 134 euros (about 150 USD) in France:
http://www.pucesconsoles.fr/wiikeu-puce-wiiu-wiikeyu.html

Don't know why it is that expensive. Isn't WiiU already 'completely' hacked by fail0ver? it means he can write exploit and command the system and load homebrew and backup games (AKA softmod)...

Come on Nintendo open your eyes, statistics show that hacked consoles are the highest selling ones. After all no one is buying Wiiu right now... and companies already stopped development for Wii U long ago.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The preorder costs 134 euros (about 150 USD) in France:
http://www.pucesconsoles.fr/wiikeu-puce-wiiu-wiikeyu.html

Don't know why it is that expensive. Isn't WiiU already 'completely' hacked by fail0ver? it means he can write exploit and command the system and load homebrew and backup games (AKA softmod)...

Come on Nintendo open your eyes, statistics show that hacked consoles are the highest selling ones. After all no one is buying Wiiu right now... and companies already stopped development for Wii U long ago.

Wow we have a price point! Can anyone vouch for this sites validity?

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wiikey group want money and PowerUp says thant don't need ODE to play, who is fighting?Who is helping each other? PowerUp just will release this exploit because other group want money easily selling an ODE and now they don't have other option.
I just say only this two groups, you are generalizing that.
Anyone remember TrueBlue and their scene releases via PARADOX and some other group names?
This is exactly the same situation and the same people are behind it (GaryOPA and company).
WiikeyU/FAKE/PoWeRUp/GaryOPA, they are all the same people.

Don´t fall for these pricks and donate to that bitcoin adress!!!!
This is just a simple tactic to make money!

They will do shit and release a free exploit, they want to sell WiikeyUs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu