Gaming WiiU, E3 Day 1.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I presume these are all Nintendos titles at this years E3 for up and coming?. Or do they pull anything else special out of the bag for day 2 & 3. I was really hoping for a Super Mario Galaxy 3 or a new Metroid, something mega blow my mind apart from SSB and a new Zelda which we all know about anyway. I'm not knocking ninti by the way, just wondering :)

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now Hyrule warriors has confirmed what looks like 4 characters and the generous belief that "any character from the games you would love to play as, is playable" now even if that was true. How many is that really going to be? 20? at most?
Considering it doesn't seem to be from just one Zelda game and you would probably be able to play
as the bad guys, at least a few.

Combine that with the graphics that are looking laughable cartoony + the fact there will be no voice acting and
Looks good to me. Don't understand your distaste for it. Link may not talk, but , afaik, they never said there wouldn't be any VA.

only zelda based music (which is great for an adventure game but will grind playing a game like this)
This is a silly, if not invalid,nitpick.

Reactions: TyBlood13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...