banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey Wiimm, noob question. I've been having trouble connecting to Wiimmfi on ACCF. It gives me error 61020. Is it because I turned codes on? The day before I used PIDTool and I think it sent the data. I looked it up and all I know is that on WFC it wasn't a ban code.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Wiimm, noob question. I've been having trouble connecting to Wiimmfi on ACCF. It gives me error 61020. Is it because I turned codes on? The day before I used PIDTool and I think it sent the data. I looked it up and all I know is that on WFC it wasn't a ban code.

Are you sure you have the game patched for Wiimmfi? That error code means the game service has been discontinued.

https://wiimmfi.de/stat shows nobody online for AC so maybe it's not working right now?

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Join my group chat for Animal Crossing. We are a pretty active group and can help you get your Animal Crossing game connected online. Just click the link below and create an account and you will be instantly added.

You're invited to my new group "Animal Crossing: City Folk on Wiimmfi" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/10931368/Kel3iT

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to use my phone number. Though it could just be codes doing this. It says "Please move the furniture blocking your front door" when I try to save, but there is no furniture in my front door.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to use my phone number.
I get that. That is the one thing that seems to throw people off about GroupMe. But they only use your phone number to verify your account. I'm trying to find a better chat app that allows people to join by just clicking a link. I'll let you know when I find one.

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
61020: There was an error logging in to the GP backend.
It's not a Wiimmfi generated error code.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
61020: There was an error logging in to the GP backend.
It's not a Wiimmfi generated error code.

What is the GP backend? I was guessing that AC was keeping me from logging in, because when I turned off the codes, it allows me to connect. I used the codes Never Get Resetti [TNTkryzt], Buy Any Item From Catalog [TNTkryzt], Walk Over Objects [TNTkryzt], Always Have 9999999 Bells (works for any player) [brkirch], and Can Add Furniture, Move Furniture, And Take Furniture In Other Villagers' Houses And While Other Villagers Are In Your House [brkirch]. I'm thinking it's the last code, based on the fact that it says that there is furniture blocking my door. I'll try it out without the last code and see how it goes.

EDIT: I tested the game without the last code and it connected to Wiimmfi on my new profile, but it still gives me a 60000 on my old profile, even though I used PIDTool a week ago.

Clutz, I don't know if you're looking for a private chat room, a public chat room, or like a forum. If you're looking for a public chat room, there is ChatStep. You just type in the room name, the name you will have, and do a Captcha, then you're in. Though as I said, I don't know what kind of chat room you're looking for.

Last edited by banjo2,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we patch the ISO using both methods listed on the OP? Reason being is that I can get the best of both worlds by doing so - advantages from each.

The only thing extra the MKWii patcher does is the competitions and changing UI strings from WFC to Wiimmfi. I'm not sure what the Animal Crossing one has different.

The generic patch or loader auto-patching should both get all disc games that are supported working.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
My universal patcher search file main.dol and staticr.rel (if exists) and replace "nintendowifi.net" by another domain (usually "wiimmfi.de"). It also replaces "https" by "http". The remaining strings of URLs are moved because the replacements are shorter. All operations are done by wit at image level.

My MKW-Patcher uses wit to extract an image, and wszst to patch the game like wit does PLUS replacing texts.

The USB-Loader patchers does not more than wit does. But they can only patch main.dol, but never staticr.rel.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
Sunday, July 17th, 2016
Competition service server change

The Mario Kart Wii competition service will be moved to another server, so the competition page will be down sometimes. This neither has influence on the Wiimmfi server itself nor on the in-game competition rankings, only the competition web page will sometimes be unreachable and the competition patcher might not work correctly.

The next competition will then start after the server change, on July 20th.

Dogmander25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiimm will Wiimmfi ever come to WiiWare like UNO, Tetris, Pokemon Ranch,etc.?:yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::sp::nds::psp:
dancing-banana.gif
WIIMMFI + WIIWARE = MADNESS!!!!!

dragon12

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mario Kart Wii competitions revival was one of the best things that happened this year! Congrats to all the people involved. :yaywii:

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way that we can use CTGP Revolution in conjunction with Wiimmfi to play with others on MKWii? I heard that you can't use an ISO to patch CTGP onto it, you need the actual disc...

Also, would doing so result in a ban?

EDIT: Found out that we can use a 1.02 CTGP ISO and play with only 1.02 people. I have and own the retail disc for MKWii, but my Wii's disc reader is broken so I guess I can't play 1.03. I suppose to prevent a ban on Wiimmfi, we just need to disable any of the special features and I'm good to go?
@Wiimm - maybe you could answer this, or someone else? I don't want to be banned for ignorance.

Last edited by HaloEffect17,

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
You're not banned for using any mkw distribution.
But you're banned for item cheats and too slow Dolphin emulator.

And instead using an old CTGP you can use MKW-Fun. It comes with 216 custom tracks + 32 original tracks and some more features: http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Wiimms_Mario_Kart_Fun_2016-07

Last edited by Wiimm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-