Hardware WiiKey update comming or not?

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, Call Of Duty 3, and Elebits cutscenes slow down to a crawl on the Cyclowiz. Besides, I don't even own a CycloWiz or a WiiKey, I'm just going from whats on the GBATemp Wiki and the CycloWiz forums

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
these are wii games. and the speed issue has been fixed with the latest UPDATE!
smile.gif

no problems with any of the games i played, including cod3 and elebits (cyclowiz v3)

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif

no problems with any of the games i played, including cod3 and elebits (cyclowiz v3)
Well some people on the Cyclo forums are saying

1.) THe new update bricks their cyclo wiz modchip
2.) DRE for all Wii games

and after its installed

some games still have slowdown. Also, according to the people on cyclowiz, 3.0 does not fix the issue.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif

Well some people on the Cyclo forums are saying

1.) THe new update bricks their cyclo wiz modchip
2.) DRE for all Wii games

and after its installed

some games still have slowdown. Also, according to the people on cyclowiz, 3.0 does not fix the issue.

finished cod3, played elebits for 2 hours (game sucks), not a single DRE for both wii/cube games after updating to v3, which didnt brick my cyclowiz.
guess its just bad media or bad burner for those who sill got DRE with v3.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, there has been several reports, not just a few. So I doubt thats the case.

Anyway, all the modchips are the same to me. You can play Wii games perfectly on all of them. So I fail to see why people complain

killah2km

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did anyone ever get a reply from the wiikey team? coming to think of it I proberly sent them like 3 emails already.. never got a reply... the support really sucks.. one of them I was asking about the firmware restore thingie..

L

lopyod

Well, bad luck i dont know any good hacker to break the hell of this website (wiikey.cn)
they can't just give some news about update they just fu"'"" answer to sell more !!!

I guess i'm just one more angry customer of them....we may all get together and make a ddos attack on them or some stuff like that to show them to respect customer !

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wont expect an update damn look at there title at the webpage
The first and only upgradeable modchip
LMAO!!

L

lopyod

btw fot those who think i'm wrong, it's not that i expect an update as my wiikey works fine for all i deal with, it's just the lack of customer support, news information, they promise something then let us down with a lame news that dont fit !!! what i wantr is some news on their website or they could close it for what it's worth...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker