NightKry

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully i put this under the right category... =P I have some sort of disability when it comes to that...

Well, I got a WiiKey last summer, got it installed properly and all that, played a few of the burned games I bought from the same store, but i've encountered a few problems lately...

K, well more like i never bothered to deal with them until now (i've ignored them for about 10 months)

First of all, I can't update my wii firmware, so i can't connect to the new wiishop and all that sort of stuff...

Second of all, what file sizes do the games have to be for you to burn them so they work?

Third of all, where and HOW do I update the wiikey firmware?

I have a gcn controller to operate it and all, and i also have 4gb (i think) R+ dvd discs..

I hope you guys are able to help me... >< Cuz honestly I can't keep ignoring this =P

Thanks!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Second of all, what file sizes do the games have to be for you to burn them so they work?

Third of all, where and HOW do I update the wiikey firmware?

Wii ISOs are usually 89 x 50mb in size (4gb).

You can always scrub the ISO, if your disc are to small (see front page; wiiscrubber article)
wink.gif

You'll need to download and burn this file to install the latest FW on your Wiikey.

note:
unless you're planning on playing super mario galaxy, i'd install this file instead
wink.gif
(it's more stable)

NightKry

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ahhh... Thanks! I'll go try that out first thing in the morning -got to finish some hwk =P

And wow you have speed AND efficeincy.

So i should assume i will use Nero 8 to burn, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021