Help with wii and homebrew

the1andonlybk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok im lost. I have already got homebrew and homebrew browser on my wii. I added the emulators that I want and I have the usb loader also. My issue is I need games. I went to <no..> tried getting a game for psx emulator I have on my wii and a GameCube game amd a wii game. This is where I think I'm getting something wrong. I dowoad them using winwar I unzip and ad them to my usb I made a folder on it for games. Than I do to the wii put in the usb can't find any games or anything .Am I missing a step? I've been told it's super easy but all the instructions online only go so far. After installing the homebrew stuff they all pretty much end

Last edited by linuxares,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Just so you are aware, the probable reason why no one is answering you, is because you openly admitted to pirating games. This is against gbatemp’s rules and policies, and also against the personal beliefs of the majority of users on this forum. Had you asked something more general like “how do I manage my wii backups” or “why aren’t my wii backups showing up in my usb-loader” you would probably have had more success.

Under the circumstances I won’t be offering any other help in this topic, other than to vaguely say the software\guides from my signature doesn’t “pretty much end” after installing homebrew like the other methods you’ve come across.

• Haha
Reactions: russianjoint

russianjoint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
also against the personal beliefs of the majority of users
Personal beliefs 🤣 Thread is about a dead console, not a single penny of any game you buy for this machine will go to devs or publisher.

OP: go through the following links, they should answer most of your questions -
Gamecube games
More on Gamecube games
Wii games

As for emulators, I'm not the person to ask.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol