Hacking WiiFlow

JDTan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi can i have a question here about ssbb? i use wiiflow and when i play my ssbb after finishing the game it will say eject disc and read the manual. how can you fix this? is this the loaders problem or the game? someone know the answer? thanks in advance!
rolleyes.gif

JDTan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is that a setting? where can i change that setting? sory i just bought my wii yesterday. so don't have a clue. is that 222 can be found in wii settings or wiiflow settings?

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
JDTan said:
is that a setting? where can i change that setting? sory i just bought my wii yesterday. so don't have a clue. is that 222 can be found in wii settings or wiiflow settings?

Wiiflow per-game-setting.
After chosing a game...choose it's settings
and flow to the second page of settings where you can find IOS.

JDTan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tried that i found the 222 and 223 but still both of them freeze ingame it freeze on loading screen. the 249 freezes on the ending when the trophy pops have a message remove the disc. anymore fix i can try?

Posts merged

tried that i found the 222 and 223 but still both of them freeze ingame it freeze on loading screen turned the 002 error fix to. the 249 freezes on the ending when the trophy pops have a message remove the disc. anymore fix i can try?

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Scoobyscoobydoo said:
Any word on the latest release, was it meant to be released today?
It's ready now. I still have to include new themes, make channels, etc.
Will be release tomorrow night i hope, i'm out for the day tomorrow.

JDTan: wiiflow 1.0 has bugs with ios 222 rev4, wait for 1.1

mgrimmenator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all you work on this project. I beleive it is the best one out there. I can't wait for version 1.1 and wondering if any news on release date yet. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

imvenom

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
i've an issue with the loader when a wiimotion is connected, all my game start with black screen.
someone have the same issue ?
unsure.gif
or the problem is coming from my wii ?

mthmob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
imvenom said:
i've an issue with the loader when a wiimotion is connected, all my game start with black screen.
someone have the same issue ?
unsure.gif
or the problem is coming from my wii ?

I have no problem loading sports resort or pga 2010 with a motionplus connected. But WiiFlow black screen issues varies from user to user, wait for 1.1 and see.

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
jceggbert5 said:
1: Wiiflow under normal circumstances (w/o Internet Connectivity & cIOS 249, not cIOS 222) will only TEMPORARILY freeze your wii, there is a less than 1% chance of brick. To unfreeze, hold power button on CONSOLE until light turns red - Power back on, and it's normal again!! It is a cIOS Bug, it can NOT be fixed with WiiFlow Code...

i cant help but would how you came to the conclusion WiiFlow has a less that 1% chance of bricking a wii? it should be 0% as its only intenstion is to play games off usb and giving out false info isnt good to anyone

a black screen after you reload any USB Loader to play a game straight after each other is a bug in the cIOS rev 13 and i think it was, where you would need a complete power off to load the next game with out problems, but your best bet is to just update to rev 14, plus Wiiflow has a bug that blacks screen at very random instances that has nothing to do with the cIOS which Hibern is trying to iron out in the next v1.1 of Wiiflow

Zero IS less than 1 you know... and ALL HomeBrew has a very small chance of a brick... It's just how it is... That's all there is to it... When I say less than 1, I mean like 0.000000001% BUT that's still not 0...

EDIT:(Except maybe Rebooter... it just... well... REBOOTS THE Wii!!!!!)

beav1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jceggbert5 said:
Zero IS less than 1 you know... and ALL HomeBrew has a very small chance of a brick... It's just how it is... That's all there is to it... When I say less than 1, I mean like 0.000000001% BUT that's still not 0...
FUD
wacko.gif

sidishere

Trophies
XP
Country
JDTan said:
tried that i found the 222 and 223 but still both of them freeze ingame it freeze on loading screen. the 249 freezes on the ending when the trophy pops have a message remove the disc. anymore fix i can try?

Posts merged

tried that i found the 222 and 223 but still both of them freeze ingame it freeze on loading screen turned the 002 error fix to. the 249 freezes on the ending when the trophy pops have a message remove the disc. anymore fix i can try?

ssbb doesnt work for me with wiiflow either.
get configurable usb loader.
set the same to boot from ios222 mload
it should work.
if it doesnt you need to dump the game again, after installing hermes ios 222

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
@ jceggbert5

i think you missunderstud my post,
you said there is a 1% chance of bricking a wii using Wiiflow NOT me, i said there is 0% chance, meaning it would NEVER brick a wii unlike your 1% theory which still leaves that 1% brick possibility.
its intention is to play backups. if Hibern wanted to brick a wii with Wiiflow then i think he could but personally i dont think hes that devios.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
JDTan said:
Wow thanks for the reply guys, will 1.1 fix the PAL problem to? when the game exit it freezes? tnx

Make sure in Wiiflows main settings that "Exit To Menu" is on, that should solves the black screen on exits

JDTan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
JDTan said:
Wow thanks for the reply guys, will 1.1 fix the PAL problem to? when the game exit it freezes? tnx

Make sure in Wiiflows main settings that "Exit To Menu" is on, that should solves the black screen on exits

check it's on, my problem only happen on PAL version games. but if NTSC the problem doest occur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think if I was making a list Modern Warfare 1 would be my second place spot, with stopping a...