Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
geedub said:
ive numbered these to make it easier

1, there is a HBC iso , therefore you can just load the HBC iso in the loader or alternatively individual apps iso's ( they are forwaders afaik) also you could just as easy power off and on for the bootmii screen ( as long as files are on card )

2,there is if you use 249 , you can select 222 for individual games or vice versa

3, see 1 , ( hibern never planned to implement this )

Thanks for doing that. I should have done it.

ok back to 1. I never knew of a hbc iso. Thanks. I got to find it and make sure 1.0.5 is on it.

2. I should have researched it more. How dumb of me. I thought I knew everything there was to know about wiiflow so far.

3. It should not be hard to implement this. USB Loader GX does it well. I would try it myself but I dont know the first thign about coding, but I guess this is a good reason to learn it.

Thanks for your help.

1. The HBC iso is cool but i still would like to see a Home Menu with HBC and System Menu (Maybe battery meters like GX has)

2. Instead it would be cool to be able to download Ocarina codes and make them into GCT using the same normal paths

3. Sorry but plz dont have a homebrew list in this, if you can exit to the HBC, have a HBC iso who needs another way to look at your homebrew list (GX one is buggy as can be too, it freezes almost everytime ive ever used it lol) - Instead i would like to see a very small implimentation to see HDD info somwhere, in settings for all HDD info/# of games. and then a small text in individual game settings or somthing to show the size of each game.

Thats my take
biggrin.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geedub said:
dsfanatic5 said:
@cambric

Thanks for the info. I just didn't know the path or folder names. Were these created by WiiFlow first, and then you knew what to edit (example dir_box_covers, etc.)? I try to look at the wiiflow.ini using notepad, but all the code/text just runs together, and I don't know what's what. I'm also very tired and worn out from work, so I bet that doesn't help
sleep.gif

simple solution mate is right click ini file and open with wordpad ! then its listed
yay.gif
works for windows anyway
Thank you so much, but I'm embarassed. I didn't even know wordpad was on my computer, and I've never been able to comprehend the contents of config files up to now. Now that everything is clearly listed, I feel like I can finally make sense of it, and I might make a theme in the future. The answers to my questions are usually so simple
tongue.gif

testmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
testmann said:
Hi, guys.
I'd like to know how to uninstall wiiflow before I install it. I've gone through those text files after I unzipped the zip file, I couldn't find any information about uninstalling wiiflow. How can I uninstall wiiflow?
You can just delete the folder apps:wiiflow/ and everything from sd or usb:\wiiflow\ except for the cover image folders (if you don't want to download them all again). Then simply drag all the new files from the 1.1 download onto your sd.

Simply put, just replace the old files with the new one, and probably delete wiiflow.ini and cache folder, to let them be created again.

Thanks for your reply.
But what about the channel? just delete the wiiflow channel too?
It doesn't seem like "uninstalling"...

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Skater4599 said:
1. The HBC iso is cool but i still would like to see a Home Menu with HBC and System Menu (Maybe battery meters like GX has)

2. Instead it would be cool to be able to download Ocarina codes and make them into GCT using the same normal paths

3. Sorry but plz dont have a homebrew list in this, if you can exit to the HBC, have a HBC iso who needs another way to look at your homebrew list (GX one is buggy as can be too, it freezes almost everytime ive ever used it lol) - Instead i would like to see a very small implimentation to see HDD info somwhere, in settings for all HDD info/# of games. and then a small text in individual game settings or somthing to show the size of each game.

Thats my take
biggrin.gif

If you want USBloader GX features i have one solution for you :

- Use USBloader GX................

mthmob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
testmann said:
dsfanatic5 said:
testmann said:
Hi, guys.
I'd like to know how to uninstall wiiflow before I install it. I've gone through those text files after I unzipped the zip file, I couldn't find any information about uninstalling wiiflow. How can I uninstall wiiflow?
You can just delete the folder apps:wiiflow/ and everything from sd or usb:\wiiflow\ except for the cover image folders (if you don't want to download them all again). Then simply drag all the new files from the 1.1 download onto your sd.

Simply put, just replace the old files with the new one, and probably delete wiiflow.ini and cache folder, to let them be created again.

Thanks for your reply.
But what about the channel? just delete the wiiflow channel too?
It doesn't seem like "uninstalling"...

The WiiFlow channel is just a forwarder to the wiiflow .dol on your SD/USB storage.

so to uninstall wiiflow. Delete SD:apps/wiiflow and SD:wiiflow and the wiiflow channel, if you installed that. But not everyone installs the wiiflow channel since you can run wiiflow directly from HBC.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a coment to all the "requests into wiiflow":

Truth is..."would be awesome" this and that into wiiflow. Why?

1 - Wiiflow has the best GUI ...EVER!!!... No one can contest that. Allow a costumization that enables soo much diferent themes and layouts of GUI.
2 - Loads 99.9% or every game arround. Personally, i havent still found one game that doesnt load in wiiflow.
3 - Is stable and fast

So question is? What you people really need of this usb loader?
To make pancakes? serve coffees?

Please...lets be reasonable and praize Hibern for his amazing work.

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i love wiiflow like it is right now but i am dreaming of a fork that would become a full-fledged iso/hb/ww/vc-loader.

what i am thinking of is triforce integration (loading vc/ww from emulated nand) and homebrew loading capabilities. i know that's not the way wiiflow is intended to be but maybe someone wants to move it into that direction after release of the source code.

please don't start to poke at me. this is just the dream i had.

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Screemer said:
i love wiiflow like it is right now but i am dreaming of a fork that would become a full-fledged iso/hb/ww/vc-loader.

what i am thinking of is triforce integration (loading vc/ww from emulated nand) and homebrew loading capabilities. i know that's not the way wiiflow is intended to be but maybe someone wants to move it into that direction after release of the source code.

sounds more like a nightmare to me

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way I can get my Wii to boot wiiflow instead of system menu? Say by holding certains buttons. Does preloader allow this?

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
geedub said:
Screemer said:

sounds more like a nightmare to me
and why? sort it in categories like homebrewbrowser does and you would have a sysmenu replacement like i would like to have one
smile.gif

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
ganons said:
Is there a way I can get my Wii to boot wiiflow instead of system menu? Say by holding certains buttons. Does preloader allow this?

Yes, preloader can do this. I have it setup this way. FULLY read the preloader thread before attempting this. You don't want to go doing something unless you know what you are doing.

So say if I hold down b when I switch on Wii it will work? And if I exit loader will it go to system menu?

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benjay said:
Skater4599 said:

Thats my take
biggrin.gif

If you want USBloader GX features i have one solution for you :

- Use USBloader GX................

Oh man.. C'mon lol. Wiiflow my favorite loader, i asked for one thing like GX and one specifically NOT like GX, wiiflow already has the best features/no freezing/no black screening/and the best UI ive ever seen, i most definitly do not want this project to turn into GX...... but i know im not alone in wanting to see ocarina downloads/exit to HBC option and possible HDD info lol, infact theres posts in THIS thread asking about downloading ocarina codes directly from the loader. Give a brother a break ^^ XD

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Skater4599 said:

Thats my take
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(jceggbert5 @ Oct 6 2009, 04:51 PM) It would be cool if it could load VC from SD/NAND and have the cover of the game in 3D (a SNES box would look AWESOME in 3D).
Oh, well, here's the source, get started! Seriously, now that the Source is out, we have to do it ourself (at least Hibern sounded like that). I'm pretty shure, or at least I hope that we'll see soon a few mods of it...

PhyniX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have to compile the loader but this is my problem
anybody an idea ?

> "make"
btnconfig.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btnconfig.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btnconfig.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnconfig.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btnconfig.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnconfig.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btnconfig.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btnconfig.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btnconfig.png | tr . _)`.h
btnconfigs.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btnconfigs.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btnconfigs.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnconfigs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btnconfigs.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnconfigs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btnconfigs.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btnconfigs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btnconfigs.png | tr . _)`.h
btngamecfg.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btngamecfg.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btngamecfg.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btngamecfg.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btngamecfg.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btngamecfg.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btngamecfg.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btngamecfg.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btngamecfg.png | tr . _)`.h
btngamecfgs.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btngamecfgs.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btngamecfgs.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btngamecfgs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btngamecfgs.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btngamecfgs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btngamecfgs.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btngamecfgs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btngamecfgs.png | tr . _)`.h
btninfo.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btninfo.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btninfo.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btninfo.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btninfo.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btninfo.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btninfo.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btninfo.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btninfo.png | tr . _)`.h
btninfos.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btninfos.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btninfos.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btninfos.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btninfos.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btninfos.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btninfos.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btninfos.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btninfos.png | tr . _)`.h
btnminus.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btnminus.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btnminus.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnminus.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btnminus.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnminus.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btnminus.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btnminus.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btnminus.png | tr . _)`.h
btnminuss.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btnminuss.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btnminuss.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnminuss.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btnminuss.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnminuss.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btnminuss.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btnminuss.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btnminuss.png | tr . _)`.h
btnplus.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btnplus.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btnplus.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnplus.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btnplus.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnplus.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btnplus.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btnplus.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btnplus.png | tr . _)`.h
btnpluss.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btnpluss.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btnpluss.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnpluss.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btnpluss.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnpluss.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btnpluss.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btnpluss.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btnpluss.png | tr . _)`.h
btnquit.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btnquit.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btnquit.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnquit.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btnquit.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnquit.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btnquit.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btnquit.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btnquit.png | tr . _)`.h
btnquits.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/btnquits.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o btnquits.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnquits.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo btnquits.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo btnquits.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo btnquits.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo btnquits.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo btnquits.png | tr . _)`.h
butcenter.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/butcenter.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o butcenter.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butcenter.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo butcenter.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butcenter.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo butcenter.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo butcenter.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo butcenter.png | tr . _)`.h
butleft.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/butleft.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o butleft.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butleft.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo butleft.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butleft.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo butleft.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo butleft.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo butleft.png | tr . _)`.h
butright.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/butright.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o butright.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butright.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo butright.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butright.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo butright.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo butright.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo butright.png | tr . _)`.h
butscenter.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/butscenter.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o butscenter.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butscenter.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo butscenter.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butscenter.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo butscenter.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo butscenter.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo butscenter.png | tr . _)`.h
butsleft.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/butsleft.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o butsleft.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butsleft.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo butsleft.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butsleft.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo butsleft.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo butsleft.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo butsleft.png | tr . _)`.h
butsright.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/butsright.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o butsright.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butsright.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo butsright.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo butsright.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo butsright.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo butsright.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo butsright.png | tr . _)`.h
delete.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/delete.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o delete.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo delete.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo delete.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo delete.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo delete.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo delete.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo delete.png | tr . _)`.h
deletes.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/deletes.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o deletes.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo deletes.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo deletes.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo deletes.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo deletes.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo deletes.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo deletes.png | tr . _)`.h
favoritesoff.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/favoritesoff.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o favoritesoff.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo favoritesoff.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo favoritesoff.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo favoritesoff.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo favoritesoff.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo favoritesoff.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo favoritesoff.png | tr . _)`.h
favoritesoffs.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/favoritesoffs.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o favoritesoffs.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo favoritesoffs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo favoritesoffs.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo favoritesoffs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo favoritesoffs.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo favoritesoffs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo favoritesoffs.png | tr . _)`.h
favoriteson.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/favoriteson.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o favoriteson.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo favoriteson.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo favoriteson.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo favoriteson.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo favoriteson.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo favoriteson.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo favoriteson.png | tr . _)`.h
favoritesons.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/favoritesons.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o favoritesons.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo favoritesons.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo favoritesons.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo favoritesons.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo favoritesons.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo favoritesons.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo favoritesons.png | tr . _)`.h
flatnopic.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/flatnopic.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o flatnopic.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo flatnopic.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo flatnopic.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo flatnopic.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo flatnopic.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo flatnopic.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo flatnopic.png | tr . _)`.h
generic_point.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/generic_point.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o generic_point.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo generic_point.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo generic_point.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo generic_point.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo generic_point.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo generic_point.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo generic_point.png | tr . _)`.h
pbarcenter.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/pbarcenter.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o pbarcenter.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarcenter.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo pbarcenter.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarcenter.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo pbarcenter.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo pbarcenter.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo pbarcenter.png | tr . _)`.h
pbarcenters.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/pbarcenters.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o pbarcenters.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarcenters.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo pbarcenters.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarcenters.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo pbarcenters.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo pbarcenters.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo pbarcenters.png | tr . _)`.h
pbarleft.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/pbarleft.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o pbarleft.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarleft.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo pbarleft.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarleft.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo pbarleft.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo pbarleft.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo pbarleft.png | tr . _)`.h
pbarlefts.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/pbarlefts.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o pbarlefts.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarlefts.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo pbarlefts.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarlefts.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo pbarlefts.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo pbarlefts.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo pbarlefts.png | tr . _)`.h
pbarright.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/pbarright.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o pbarright.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarright.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo pbarright.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarright.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo pbarright.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo pbarright.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo pbarright.png | tr . _)`.h
pbarrights.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/pbarrights.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o pbarrights.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarrights.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo pbarrights.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo pbarrights.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo pbarrights.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo pbarrights.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo pbarrights.png | tr . _)`.h
stopkidoff.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/stopkidoff.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o stopkidoff.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo stopkidoff.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo stopkidoff.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo stopkidoff.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo stopkidoff.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo stopkidoff.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo stopkidoff.png | tr . _)`.h
stopkidoffs.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/stopkidoffs.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o stopkidoffs.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo stopkidoffs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo stopkidoffs.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo stopkidoffs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo stopkidoffs.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo stopkidoffs.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo stopkidoffs.png | tr . _)`.h
stopkidon.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/stopkidon.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o stopkidon.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo stopkidon.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo stopkidon.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo stopkidon.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo stopkidon.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo stopkidon.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo stopkidon.png | tr . _)`.h
stopkidons.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/stopkidons.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o stopkidons.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo stopkidons.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo stopkidons.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo stopkidons.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo stopkidons.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo stopkidons.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo stopkidons.png | tr . _)`.h
wait.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitPro/examples/wii/data/wait.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o wait.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo wait.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo wait.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo wait.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo wait.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo wait.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo wait.png | tr . _)`.h
FreeTypeGX.cpp
Metaphrasis.cpp
boxmesh.cpp
cheat.cpp
config.cpp
coverflow.cpp
cursor.cpp
gui.cpp
main.cpp
mem2.cpp
mem2alloc.cpp
objalloc.cpp
smartalloc.cpp
sound.cpp
text.cpp
texture.cpp
video.cpp
wstring.cpp
menu.cpp
menu_about.cpp
menu_cftheme.cpp
menu_code.cpp
menu_config.cpp
menu_config2.cpp
menu_config3.cpp
menu_config4.cpp
menu_config_adv.cpp
menu_config_game.cpp
menu_configsnd.cpp
menu_download.cpp
menu_error.cpp
menu_game.cpp
menu_main.cpp
menu_wbfs.cpp
dns.c
http.c
oggplayer.c
pngu.c
alt_ios.c
apploader.c
dip_plugin_2.c
dip_plugin_3.c
dip_plugin_4.c
disc.c
ehcmodule_2.c
ehcmodule_3.c
ehcmodule_4.c
fat.c
kenobiwii.c
load_dol.c
mload.c
partition.c
patchcode.c
sdhc.c
sys.c
usbstorage.c
utils.c
videopatch.c
wbfs.c
wdvd.c
libwbfs.c
rijndael.c
wiidisc.c
background.c
btnnext.c
btnnexts.c
btnprev.c
btnprevs.c
butfont.c
cffont.c
click.c
dvdskin.c
error.c
fbi.c
flatloading.c
hover.c
loading.c
nopic.c
wait_hdd.c
patchhook.S
linking ... wii.elf
mem2.o: In function `MEM2_init(unsigned int, unsigned int)':
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/source/mem2.cpp:30: undefined reference to `__init_start'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/source/mem2.cpp:30: undefined reference to `__cdat_end'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/source/mem2.cpp:30: undefined reference to `__init_start'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/source/mem2.cpp:30: undefined reference to `__cdat_end'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/c/devkitPro/examples/wii/wii.elf] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 02:15

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Requirements.txt

WiiFlow 1.1 was compiled using one of the latest revisions of libogc and libfat (September 2009)
The link script is a little modified (rvl.ld)

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Skater4599 said:

Thats my take
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(jceggbert5 @ Oct 6 2009, 04:51 PM) It would be cool if it could load VC from SD/NAND and have the cover of the game in 3D (a SNES box would look AWESOME in 3D).
Oh, well, here's the source, get started! Seriously, now that the Source is out, we have to do it ourself (at least Hibern sounded like that). I'm pretty shure, or at least I hope that we'll see soon a few mods of it...

I'm aware its now open source and Hibern is not adding features, nor did i ask anyone to start doing it. I was replying to another post about features they would like to see (he didnt ask anyone to do it either) Just discussing wiiflow, on the wiiflow topic/thread... Im happy with wiiflow, even without these little things its still the best loader/UI ever and i praise hibern for his amazing work.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Now...we will start seeing all "Wiiflow custom Marathon"
smile.gif

I would still like to see Hibern connected to this project doing some stuff...but for me...its 99.9%.

I just would like a coffee when i start my wii and boot wiiflow.

maybe some donuts as well...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!