Hacking WiiFlow-Mod and Emunand

NekoKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No Sell, it runs Showmiiwads from C:\ModMii\temp, I had to redownload a few wads from other sources so they get shown, but it surprises me greatly the ones I do have don't get shown in ShowMiiWads...

How do I make a neek2o setup? In the "neek2o tips" link in your signature there's a guide?

EDIT: ah, the neek2o setup is with ModMii, but no dice, that's where I get the error message of ../temp/WAD not found... How is it possible to install wads in neek mode/within the emunand?

NekoKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've been reading the Neek2o thread a bit, but it confuses me... is the Wad Manager channel shown in it a forwarder, or an actual program I can use to install wads within the Uneek emunand?

zerowalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Really, then how is it supposed to work, i follow it, but when i boot it doesn´t load the Uneek, do i have to setup Priiloader (real nand) to load something?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I've been reading the Neek2o thread a bit, but it confuses me... is the Wad Manager channel shown in it a forwarder, or an actual program I can use to install wads within the Uneek emunand?
from my experience, full wad manager channels work best in neek2o. I have some if you need them
Really, then how is it supposed to work, i follow it, but when i boot it doesn´t load the Uneek, do i have to setup Priiloader (real nand) to load something?
you should have a "sneek" folder on usb (with neek2o bins) in addition to nands folder (where your emunands are located) and install nswitch channel aka neek2o channel on real nand

zerowalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Okay got Neek2o Uneek etc to work.

I boot it with Priiloader, but i want it to boot first to Neek2o, then to a Channel of my choice (USB Loader GX for example), how is this possible, as i can´t get priiloader to work in Neek2o mode.

Sr Gman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I was able to make it work, but when I want to play a game it tells me there is no memory space on the wii to save, and when I go to check on the saves I have on the Wii it doesn't show me anything, after a while it gets stock and I have to reboot. I do have several wii ware games on the hard drive, they don't fit on the 4 screens with channels that appear on the neek2o, would that have something to do with the issue?

Schtinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem as NekoKat above. The nand appears to have been created succesfully except showmiiwads can't install any wads during the process. When getting into showmiiwads after nand creation from the modmii folder the wads that do show up in the wad folder I open can't be extracted to nand because the option is greyed out.

Schtinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the nand backup path selected already but still no go. Is the nand path different than nand backup path? Also, none of the ios wads get installed during nand creation like in the pic. When I click on showmiinand after nand creation there are only three items on there. Wiiflow channel, neek2o, and hidden channel. Is that right? On the first page of this post in the pic of showmiinand it's filled with ios's

Schtinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I think I figured out the problem. I've been creating a new directory called nand backup when prompted for the nand backup directory under options in showmiiwad. But where is the real nand backup directory that I'm supposed to select? I thought it was the "modmii/copy to usb/nands" directory but for some reason that directory never shows up when trying to select it from the showmiiwads options. All other directories are present

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.