Sr Gman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok, so now it works on the neek2o channel, I can see the games and all. But when I change the wiiflow.ini and try it, it tells me there is no valid nand and to click extract nand. I feel like i'm really close to make it haha. But i'm missing something here.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ok, so now it works on the neek2o channel, I can see the games and all. But when I change the wiiflow.ini and try it, it tells me there is no valid nand and to click extract nand. I feel like i'm really close to make it haha. But i'm missing something here.
Make sure you have these lines in wiiflow ini (replace xxx by what you have) then start wiiflow and press "B" on Mode button (once or twice to see the emunand)
[GAMES]
savepath=/nands/plxxx/

[NAND]
disable=no
path=/nands/plxxx/

Reactions: Sr Gman

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got wiiflow to recognize it

I changed my .ini to path=nands/pln2o and it worked. my mistake was i had left the wiiflow part so it was saying path=wiiflow/nands/pln2o witch was wrong.

when this stuff don't go right it's exhausting, and mistakes are made.

Tried a courtesy 4.3 dump with no luck
made my own clean modmii 4.1 r95 nand and added shared2 from my bootmii dump and it works fine with wiiflow it seems. all problem games are now working, except castelvania rebirth.

neek2o channel is still a blackscreen

Can I make a SD neek nand and have wiiflow use it.
Can I make a SD neek nand and have it where mkagp does it's triiforce magic without installing quadforce over DM
(MKAGP is my main goal)? (I don't think im gonna get this usb business to work.)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
MKAGP works with "Games" folder on SD
You can use USB neek too, only trick is to have quadforce 00000008.app file in usb:\nands\pln2o\title\00000001\00000100\content\ folder
If you use my Masterpiece pack, triforce is already present as a plugin in source menu page 6 and games work using this method.

Sr Gman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Man, i promise not to ask any more, I think I'm this close to get it. so, now it shows the games on wiiflow, but if I select them, the wii resets and the game never starts.
Now, on wiiflow.ini i couldn't find the "[GAMES] savepath=/nands/plxxx/" i found [GAMES] but no savepath part, should I add it anywhere after [GAMES]

Thanks for all the help guys.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Man, i promise not to ask any more, I think I'm this close to get it. so, now it shows the games on wiiflow, but if I select them, the wii resets and the game never starts.
Now, on wiiflow.ini i couldn't find the "[GAMES] savepath=/nands/plxxx/" i found [GAMES] but no savepath part, should I add it anywhere after [GAMES]

Thanks for all the help guys.
Rebuild the cache when you are in emunand view. if it fails post a syscheck

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am about to get this to work.

When I start the Neek2o Channel I get a blackscreen.
If i boot with the nand via-bootmii on a fresh emunand 4.3 U (no shared2 or cert.sys)
it blackscreens. If I wait like 30 minutes still a blackscreen but when i turn it off and turn it back on loading via bootmii
It will Start up I set the time and everything. It shows my channels (wiiflow postloader)

I think I've Found my Problem!

No Disc in the disc channel!

anyone had and defeated this problem?

And that is why it won't load from the neek2o channel

If I try to get to DI menu nothing. happens or The wii Freezes

the funny thing is if i pick wiiflow channel it will blackscreen then when I power off power on it will boot wiiflow on neeknand
instead of the system menu
Alternitly If I pick a Wiiware it will blackscreen and when i boot the nand again it will start the game audio no video

I have tried removing my GC games from the games folder
and tried multiple DiscEX'd ISO's Fresh Ripped with Wiiflow game installer to get .wbfs to iso then to discex (NSMB MKWII and Cro$$bow Train)
Still it shows no disc in the corner and when i select the disc it says it cant read the disc
The games are located in USB root/games/EXAMPL (Is there a setting or ini somewhere!)
It is the 1st primary active partition on the drive; and formatted Fat 32 32kb clusters.

Is there an ini to edit? what am i missing
I have replaced my cert.sys
Do i need to replace my serial number to match my wii?

Thanks for the help!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
make sure you have font.bin and di.bin in your usb\sneek folder for the di menu to show,
I don't think changing the serial number will affect anything here.
Also the neek2o channel has been updated to v2.2 so grab that and install it too.

if the above tips won't help try replacing uneek2o bins with another version such as 92betas, 93betas, 95 or 96b1.2 and see if you get a revision that works for you. I've heard some people had problems with many revisions.
Good luck, you're a desperate case :)

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with the neek2o channel 2.2 It finds my usb drive and loads kernel.bin but freezes at loading bootmii ios

I uninstalled and reinstalled boot mii as ios to be sure but no help.

Onanghy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no limit that I'm aware of.You can have as many wads as you want. Only 47+disc channel will show in the system menu but you can select them all from the di menu or from any USB loader.

Ok... When a press " A " i get a black screen and nothing happens.. What can i do....???

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Led doesn't blink
Tried fresh emunand and rev 96
Same thing except when i get it going with bootmii it does show the games in the disc channel, I can change the game in the DI menu and everything but when I go to play anything blackscreen

neeek2o 2.2 channel still freezes at reloading bootmii ios
MMM says I have boot2v4 is that right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ok then no