Homebrew Wiiflow looking for help with setups

LovesGames87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have went over hundreads of sites for wiiflow help and setup and spent hours tring to fix whatever issue it seems to have, however mostly not found answers or gotten comments like its outdated to just get a wii u. I don't have that kind of money and its mostly for my kids. I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to take the time to help me fix whatever problem to setup wiiflow properly. I fallow several guides but it loads wiiflow no issues, the cios installer wont update 247 or 248 as it says theres a lower version already installed anytime u click a cover it goes black screen a few mins then loads main menu. im not sure what else to do as I have spent days attempting to fix it. I had almost thought of just buying a wii setup with flow and stuff but my friends said to try here first instead of spending 200 on another wii.

I have no problems using teamview, Skype or other chats if anyone would please be kind enough to help me figure out what I did wrong or attempt to help me fix it. as I said I got upto wiiflow working on my wii but issues afterword. you can email me at [email protected] if you would be able to help. I am thankful as well ty gbatemp for a more imforative site.

Reactions: OleSchool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...