Hacking Wiiflow issue with emulator favorites list

infidelity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2923f4p.jpg

This is the issue I'm having. This is my Nintendo favorites listing. The game you see that has no cover, is Batman Returns.

The problem I'm having, is that I have a "Batman Returns" rom for Super Nintendo, named the same way as I do for the nes. Both games in Nintendo, & Super Nintendo, are named "Batman Returns.zip"

Is there a way to stop my favorites list (with any emulator) from displaying a favored game from another emulator???

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the issue I'm having. This is my Nintendo favorites listing. The game you see that has no cover, is Batman Returns.

The problem I'm having, is that I have a "Batman Returns" rom for Super Nintendo, named the same way as I do for the nes. Both games in Nintendo, & Super Nintendo, are named "Batman Returns.zip"

Is there a way to stop my favorites list (with any emulator) from displaying a favored game from another emulator???
easiest way is to unzip one of them which will give it a different extension, you will have to rename the cover to match and reload cache from the home menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily