AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Rev 1074-mod pack (Smart Nintendont controller detection) is out today with a new scummvm plugin v11 (alt plugin removed) and Jaguar plugin
Nintendont support has been fixed for both wiiflow and postloader (PL4 pack was also updated to v4.7.8)
Nintendont v1.62 (Regular and UStealth editions) are included too
Many old stuff has been removed or moved to _Alternate_Stuff folder

You can find the pack via google search (a la Freasko) or on the Wiiflow4Wiki page

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Rev 1074-mod pack (Smart Nintendont controller detection) is out today with a new scummvm plugin v11 (alt plugin removed) and Jaguar plugin
Nintendont support has been fixed for both wiiflow and postloader (PL4 pack was also updated to v4.7.8)
Nintendont v1.62 (Regular and UStealth editions) are included too
Many old stuff has been removed or moved to _Alternate_Stuff folder

You can find the pack via google search (a la Freasko) or on the Wiiflow4Wiki page

jaguar plugin give me code dump error!

WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
on rev 1074 I'm having a hard time launching wii games, extra long loading time or wii freezes! any suggestions?
which version were you using before the update?
you can try to force cios 249 in startup settings anyways and see if that helps, if now you can try rev 1054 in "alt_stuff"

WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
yeah, 1054 uses old cache method and is indeed very stable, maybe that's why Abz kept it in his pack in the _Alt_Stuff folder.
Glad your setup worked again :)

Freasko

Reactions: Robin Landry

ModdingBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, 1054 uses old cache method and is indeed very stable, maybe that's why Abz kept it in his pack in the _Alt_Stuff folder.
Glad your setup worked again :)

Freasko

thanks for helping.
another weird thing happened to me when playing a game with the mame pluggin, when I try to exit the game, my wii freezes and then when I try to go back into wiiflow, it just rstarts the wii, so I plug my HDD on the computer and every file is changed and cant be accessed, this happened to me twice and everytime I had to format my HDD and restart from scratch...this only happens with mame.
have you ever heard of anyone else experiancing the same thing?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
So to keep up with Nintendont I made a new pack today:
Wiiflow 4.2.2 Beta Rev 1075-Mod Pack:
This mod supports Nintendont rev135+ and also supports GC/HID smart detection for Nintendont
Nintendont 1.141 is included in the pack, I also included 1.141-UStealth mod in "_Alternate Stuff"
Few updates for the website and removed some old files
Full info and history on the website as usual

Todo: Add sicksaxis library and code to wiiflow mod to enable the use of PS3 controllers within wiiflow to select games and settings (help needed and would be appreciated)

RiCK420

Contributing Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So to keep up with Nintendont I made a new pack today:
Wiiflow 4.2.2 Beta Rev 1075-Mod Pack:
This mod supports Nintendont rev135+ and also supports GC/HID smart detection for Nintendont
Nintendont 1.141 is included in the pack, I also included 1.141-UStealth mod in "_Alternate Stuff"
Few updates for the website and removed some old files
Full info and history on the website as usual

Todo: Add sicksaxis library and code to wiiflow mod to enable the use of PS3 controllers within wiiflow to select games and settings (help needed and would be appreciated)

What can I do to help you?

Reactions: Gaming4Ever

RiCK420

Contributing Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
start here: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Libsicksaxis
I already compiled the library file and added it to wiiflow-main makefile
we need to find a way to integrate the code within wiiflow's main-input.cpp file
so basically what we need is someone with coding skills

I've only written one program for the Wii, so that is probably beyond my skills, but if you need help with beta testing or something, that I can do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...