AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Just did a clean install of wiiflow and now its working hell yea hope this helps someone out.
Got it to work without changing anything else,
...except that I reloaded Wiiflow as the installed file in the Priiloader, because apparently it caches the installed file and was still using the non-mod r1075, and not the new one. It still shows only as "mod" though, and not "mod2", but never-the-less, it works now. Boots right into the game I chose, SO NICE!!! Thanks Abz!

PS: Hope this might help some of you others also if you launch Wiiflow from Priiloader.

PSS: I hope all of this makes it into the next official revision.

PPSS: I was so excited to boot directly into the game, I almost forgot about the Sixaxis Dual Shock 3 working, until i picked it up in Wiiflow and surprisingly it just connected and worked. Wow, great job, this is so cool!! Thanks again Abz!! :)
Can you guys (on mod2) please check /apps/wiiflow/Wiiflow.ini file,
and just let me know if under [General] section you have this line:
custom_banner_url=http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/{gameid}.bnr

Also try to download a custom banner for a GC game (in game settings/ manage covers and banners)

Thanks
Abz

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i have that url in my wiiflow.ini but i cant download one because i am on the vWii and if i hook up my internet it will update.

RiCK420

Contributing Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a solution for your continuous clicking bug:
You programmed it to listen for the click, so at anytime you hold it down you get continuous clicks..
The solution is to program it to listen for the up click, aka click off, aka click release, in addition to the original click on.
Then the code will only function once per click.

Ex.

Code:
Function Listen For Left Mouse Click()

If left_mouse_click = true then

Listen For Left Mouse Click Release()

If left_mouse_click_release = true then

;DO BUTTON FUNCTION

EndIf
    EndIf
End Func

PS: Forgive my syntax, it's not C code, but hopefully you get the idea behind it that I was trying to present.

PPS: Change left mouse click to whatever your button is referred to as, and obviously put it into proper C code.

Hope that helps you solve it.

RiCK420

Contributing Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a new version available for the updates you just made?

Also I have noticed that often times when I load Nintendont games from Wiiflow, that it lauches the game without memory card emulation.

Is there a setting I am missing? Have it enabled in Nintendont settings already.. And the only setting for memcard emulation in Wiiflow I see appears to be for Devolution only? "Devolution Memcard Emulator"

As well I have just noticed, that after booting a game from Wiiflow my Nintendont configuration has gone back to the default values with everything off except USB. Is it deleting or corrupting the config file?

RiCK420

Contributing Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This code is open source correct? If you don't mind posting the snippet of code dealing with the button issue, so I can take a look at it, and maybe help you, without having to install the devkit.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Is there a new version available for the updates you just made?

Also I have noticed that often times when I load Nintendont games from Wiiflow, that it lauches the game without memory card emulation.

Is there a setting I am missing? Have it enabled in Nintendont settings already.. And the only setting for memcard emulation in Wiiflow I see appears to be for Devolution only? "Devolution Memcard Emulator"

As well I have just noticed, that after booting a game from Wiiflow my Nintendont configuration has gone back to the default values with everything off except USB. Is it deleting or corrupting the config file?

1. download the same boot.dol in my sig it always links to latest mod
2. as for MC emulation you need to set "NMM" option to "ON" in global settings or game settings
3. this mod allows launching nintendont via both the new and old methods so yes it messes with the config file, I thought it's better than losing compatibility for older versions of nintendont, after all you'll be launching the GC games via wiiflow not via nintendont after fixing the MC emulation right?.

RiCK420

Contributing Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ye
1. download the same boot.dol in my sig it always links to latest mod
2. as for MC emulation you need to set "NMM" option to "ON" in global settings or game settings
3. this mod allows launching nintendont via both the new and old methods so yes it messes with the config file, I thought it's better than losing compatibility for older versions of nintendont, after all you'll be launching the GC games via wiiflow not via nintendont after fixing the MC emulation right?.

Yes, that would be ideal.

Could you be more specific to where this setting is found? Thank you.

PS: I can find it under individual game settings, but I would prefer to set it once globally.

PSS: Apps/Wiiflow/wiiflow.ini

[DML]
dml_nmm = 1

RiCK420

Contributing Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since updating to your Mod3 the ability to launch channels (like Netflix, YouTube) from the source_menu is no longer working.
It did however work in Mod2.

Using settings from these templates I wrote out under Fix94's instructions, when he added the option to boot channels for me in r1030. (these settings have worked up until r1075Mod3.)
Code:
RiCK420's Template for Channel Booting from Source_Menu:

NOTE:  replace X with your button number

source_menu.ini settings:

[BUTTON_X]
image=Netflix.png
image_s=Netflix_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HCLE
title=Netflix

[BUTTON_X]
image=YouTube.png
image_s=YouTube_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HCXE
title=YouTube

[BUTTON_X]
image=Internet.png
image_s=Internet_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HADE
title=Internet Channel

[BUTTON_X]
image=Mii.png
image_s=Mii_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HACA
title=Mii Channel

[BUTTON_X]
image=News.png
image_s=News_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HAGA
title=News Channel (Region Free)

[BUTTON_X]
image=News.png
image_s=News_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HAGE
title=News Channel (USA)

[BUTTON_X]
image=NintendoChannel.png
image_s=NintendoChannel_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HATE
title=Nintendo Channel

[BUTTON_X]
image=Photo.png
image_s=Photo_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HAYA
title=Photo Channel 1.1 (System Channel)

[BUTTON_X]
image=Photo.png
image_s=Photo_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HAZA
title=Photo Channel 1.1 (Game Channel)

[BUTTON_X]
image=Photo.png
image_s=Photo_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HAAA
title=Photo Channel (System Channel)

[BUTTON_X]
image=WiiShop.png
image_s=WiiShop_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HABA
title=Wii Shop Channel

[BUTTON_X]
image=CheckMiiOut.png
image_s=CheckMiiOut_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HAPE
title=Check Mii Out Channel

[BUTTON_X]
image=EverybodyVotes.png
image_s=EverybodyVotes_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HAJE
title=Everybody Votes Channel

[BUTTON_X]
image=Forecast.png
image_s=Forecast_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HAFA
title=Forecast (Region Free)

[BUTTON_X]
image=Forecast.png
image_s=Forecast_s.png
source=realnand
autoboot=HAFE
title=Forecast (USA)

PS: Some of these channels have been discontinued by Nintendo, but remain on this list for sake of completeness.

RiCK420

Contributing Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry you're having issues. I really have no idea why this is happening. The code for this stuff was never touched. Maybe it's a memory problem. You have to wait for Fix94 to add those new features officially. In a more professional way

It's not that big of a deal, I can still load Netflix from Priiloader, it's more of a cosmetic thing.
I just wanted to alert you about it, so it could be fixed in a future update, or at least have you aware about it.

Still appreciating that Sixaxis, and the ability to lauch Nintendont from Wiiflow. Thanks for your great work.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be having a issue with wiiflow mod3 it loads wii games at first but after loading a few it stops working just a black screen no white bar goes across the screen when loaded its just blank. I tried a fresh install on another SD card and it gives me the same problem, So i changed my startup ios to 249 and now it works but my dualshock 3 controller only works when using ios58 for startup ios. does any one else have this problem or know of a fix? (I am using vWii if that matters and have nand emulation set to off)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I seem to be having a issue with wiiflow mod3 it loads wii games at first but after loading a few it stops working just a black screen no white bar goes across the screen when loaded its just blank. I tried a fresh install on another SD card and it gives me the same problem, So i changed my startup ios to 249 and now it works but my dualshock 3 controller only works when using ios58 for startup ios. does any one else have this problem or know of a fix? (I am using vWii if that matters and have nand emulation set to off)
try using gamesave emulation (for nand emulation) and force ios d2x beta 53 in game settings
as for DS3 the controller only works in ios58 mode due to a limitation in the library itself, hopefully it will work in the future with cIOS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol our trash can decided to go flying and flipped on its side