OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WiiDownloader

WiiDownloader.jpg

INFO
This is a simple (multi-language) Windows GUI that will allow you to download and put directly into your USB/SD device several useful things for the Wii. Homebrew, the WAD of cIOS, IOS and more. In detail, you can:
  • Download files from static links (form code.google or other)
  • Download files from dynamic links (for now only mediafire and bootmii.org)
  • Download and patch any IOS
  • Create any version of cIOS (using modmii: http://modmii.zzl.org/home.html )
  • Create a script to download everything you need to mod/update your Wii
Everything will be downloaded from on their official website (which is very important especially with regard to the IOS from NUS), giving the credit to the creator of the programs/homebrew.
I made this application to have the ability to download anything without need to search the web (which in many cases do not turn out to be safe).

Works seamlessly on any version of Windows, but in case of problems/errors, turn off your antivirus and restart WiiDownloader.
The program is not dangerous, but because it use also external programs, in some cases the virus can prevent the proper functioning of the application.

FEATURES
  • Multi-language: english, italian, french, chinese, dutch, portuguese and spanish
  • Download homebrew and wads directly on your SD
  • Download necessary files for mod/update your wii directly on your SD (take a look in "About your Wii")... and after download will be create a simple guide with the step to follow ;)
DOWNALOAD
>> WiiDownloader <<
if link doesn't work, download directly from here

CHANGELOG and SOURCECODE
  • On (new) WiiDownloader Official Page.
  • ...but remember that this my second application in c#... I'm sure that my code style isn't good.. :lol:
I hope you like it.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem: Continuous png download; unable to download app.

How to reproduce:
  1. Select SavegameManagerGX or syscheck for downloading after downloading a previous app; can still go back to download other apps.

Suggestion Box:
  1. Could you add a exit button or something similar; at the moment the only way to exit app is terminate via task manager or alt+F4.
  2. Possibility to add download of emulators like medafen, fceu, snes9x, gen.
  3. Possible FTP support for Wii?

Great job on the app :) I will definitely use it.

Reactions: 1 person

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, fixed the problem with the image. I had forgotten to fix it: thanks. ;)

For the emulators, no problem.. it's only to create a new script.

About FTP.. why?
And honestly this my second application... i'm sure to be NOT able for make so much :P things.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About FTP.. why?
Because I'm lazy and I think an app that can also serve as a FTP server is a added bonus albeit not necessary :)

this my second application... i'm sure to be NOT able for make so much :P things.
LoL you mean 3rd right??? SaveFinder, Wilbrand Launcher, & this one; you have already done more then I could do at this moment so yeah I will give my thanks and add to my mediafire accound for the rest to download.

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok I add some homebrew and I add some fix on the app.. I think I won't to create script for all: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/List_of_all_homebrew

I know so much application, but not so much games: IF someone can tell me some homebrew games very cool tell me.

THANKS

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't think to understand exactly what you mean, but I think you said to use the same "update" of homebrew browser.

Mh.. no it's not possible:
- I don't know homebrew code (But i'm sure that work in very different mode)
- I don't want to add too much (not useful homebrew), some are just too old
- My intent is to create an app, for download homebrew, download cIOS, IOS. etc.. (but totaly configurable)

if you try you can create your own script for install IOS (patched or not).

Now I add some hb only for not leave the database too poor, but acutaly I prefer add code on the app.

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
- Add Support for RAR files.
- Now, in custom script, image of will be take automatically (if user want)
- Always, in custom script, name of the file to download will be control and write by the apps (only important thing is the link)

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Added the possibility to download even from dynamic links (for now I only put mediafire and bootmii).

I ask if you can try downloading "IOS236 installer" (for now is the only script pointing to mediafire) or even better to create the script with a page of links to mediafire.

ps: Now, when you create a script, the link of the image and of the file will be created by the program (after first download).

pps: if someone has created some custom scripts, them will not work now: you simply have to open them with editors and then save.

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You're welcome. ;)

Now I add only control if a server is offline (like bootmii.org now) and the function for parsing freeze.

Seem that works good.

Next step:
1- add credits (specially to Leathl and person66)
2- Add more homebrew (sorry but actually the database is really really poor)
3- Add more language (but only if someone send me a modified .ini file)
4- possibility to create cIOS

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OK.
Stable version isn't so far (but I know there there other thing to make better.) [like my english -> LOL]
- added possibility to create cIOS (using ModMii, THANKS XFlak!!!).
- added credits.

Next step:
1- Add more homebrew and cIOS in the database.
2- Add more language (but only if someone send me a modified .ini file)

edit:
I'm sorry but in the last I change so much files path.

I made it for have only dll and exe in the "root" folder. (is more clean and easy for users)

If someone have just take previous version... is better to delete and re-download the zip in the first post.

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did not invent/create anything.

- It's for have an ONE application for download IOS, cIOS and homebrew for Wii.
- it's for download from official site, and not mirrored link. (and not hosted by who created the application **)
- and for download directly to USB or SD.

**actually i hosted in my dropbox page only pimp my wii, because i don't found a free link of the author.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over