Wii64/Not64 and nintendont forwarders for Wii Uto vWii

grandosegood

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I'd like to get two types of forwarders for wii64/not64 and nintendont. -1- something that allows for gamepad support, but no usb support (guessing that is VC inject), and -2-, one that allows for usb but no wii u game pad. do i have to modify my vWii in order to get option 2? ideally, i'd like to be able to do everything from the wii u menu (n64 and gamecube games will live on the SD card). can anyone assist? Thanks.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey all,

I'd like to get two types of forwarders for wii64/not64 and nintendont. -1- something that allows for gamepad support, but no usb support (guessing that is VC inject), and -2-, one that allows for usb but no wii u game pad. do i have to modify my vWii in order to get option 2? ideally, i'd like to be able to do everything from the wii u menu (n64 and gamecube games will live on the SD card). can anyone assist? Thanks.
all vc injects do not allow usb using the gamepad or not makes no difference, to use usb storage(fat32) you need to hack vwii an use vwii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol