Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I thought maybe if i deleted the save it might start up again (as thats the only difference between running it the first time and running it every other time after that) and I managed to go through the screens where i pressume it asks you to create a save and then BAM pale green error again. As Bob Loblaw suggest it could be my retarted PAL console. maybe i should just go the whole hog with the duplicat channels (I already have 1 nowanyway)

Wow, that doesn't sound good... maybe I should just do the full update and take the extra channels. -_-;

lourens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a PAL wii, already with duplicate channels, but they come from a NTSC-U.
Would it do any harm to my Wii if I update (3.1E, latest) with SSB:B update?

Thanks in advance

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tommy_T and Stac plz check ur pms. Kthx
happy.gif

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
K, im a bit confused, i just woke up and started reading this thread from the beggining.....

First, from pages 15 to about 20, people were saying that the this release dump is fake? but then comfirmed real now??

and this Works both on Pal AND NTSC on all modchips?

for NTSC consoles, u do not need to patch with anything correct?? (Brickblocker and REgionFrii is not needed?)

for NTSC consoles u need to be 3.1U, and the Jap update on the disc does not affect anything with the exception of giving you duplicate channels??, Or do you still need to do the MetroidPrime 15% trick??

does it work if u have a NTSC console with 3.0U?

Tommy_T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I decided to just bite the bullet in the end, far to many errors. Hope you guys have better luck, dont hesitate to PM me if you think I can help in anyway (Which I doubt I can, but just in case) Happy Brawling
biggrin.gif

Ninjax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, quick question. I have a PAL Wii, version 1.9g, will I be able to burn this game onto a normal DVD-R? Also is it safe for me to update my Wii firmware if the game prompts me to?

Tommy_T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I decided to just bite the bullet in the end, far to many errors. Hope you guys have better luck, dont hesitate to PM me if you think I can help in anyway (Which I doubt I can, but just in case) Happy Brawling
biggrin.gif

Tommy_T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
biggrin.gif

slapusillydawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a ntsc-u wii with a wiikey. I havent upgraded to 3.1U, but if I do that and then update with this game with JUST the download on a dvd5 disk, there will only be dupe channels with no brick? So my wii won't be messed up? And do I still need regionfrii or whatever?

Also, what exactly is a dvd5 disk. I have 16x Kodak DVD+R that can hold 4.7gb, is that DVD5?

Please help me.
frown.gif
:'(
cry.gif

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
K, im a bit confused, i just woke up and started reading this thread from the beggining.....

First, from pages 15 to about 20, people were saying that the this release dump is fake? but then comfirmed real now??

and this Works both on Pal AND NTSC on all modchips?

for NTSC consoles, u do not need to patch with anything correct?? (Brickblocker and REgionFrii is not needed?)

for NTSC consoles u need to be 3.1U, and the Jap update on the disc does not affect anything with the exception of giving you duplicate channels??, Or do you still need to do the MetroidPrime 15% trick??

does it work if u have a NTSC console with 3.0U?
just download the game and burn it... (region frii it if you like)

let it update and you'll get 2 dupe channels... now enjoy half the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty +1