Hacking Wii U will not load any Exploit

Lucar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HFS doesn't support PHP, grab Z-WAMP that's what I use :)

WiiuBru doesnt work for me either, I always have to self host

Installed Z-WAMP and now my Wii U is throwing up Error 112-1404; Could not display page.

Did I do something wrong? :|

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Installed Z-WAMP and now my Wii U is throwing up Error 112-1404; Could not display page.

Did you retrieve your local IP adress used by your PC? Just to be sure.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Erm, try clicking the Apache Main config and setting the port to 8080, then click the restart all service on Z-WAMP. Then do you IP:8080/payload/loader.mp4

Last edited by SonyUSA,

Lucar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Erm, try clicking the Apache Main config and setting the port to 8080, then click the restart all service on Z-WAMP. Then do you IP:8080/payload/loader.mp4

Now the page loads with the error "Fyjhost '192.168.12.11' is not allowed to access this MySQL server"

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now the page loads with the error "Fyjhost '192.168.12.11' is not allowed to access this MySQL server"

It sounds like you didn't click allow when it asked for the firewall exceptions. Check your network status and see if it says your network is "Public". If it is, switch it to Home... that's why :3

Also, right click and try running as administrator-- if you want me to Teamviewer you, I can.

Last edited by SonyUSA,

Lucar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It sounds like you didn't click allow when it asked for the firewall exceptions. Check your network status and see if it says your network is "Public". If it is, switch it to Home... that's why :3

Also, right click and try running as administrator-- if you want me to Teamviewer you, I can.

I did click allow when It asked for firewall access for both types of networks, and IDK how to change my network from a public one to a home one.

Teamviewer might have to happen, IDK.

Last edited by Lucar,

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did click allow when It asked for firewall access for both types of networks, and IDK how to change my network from a public one to a home one.

Teamviewer might have to happen, IDK.

Ok soooo you can add a Public exception for the apps or google some of the ghetto tricks to flip it to a Home network. You have a DNS problem with your router so it sticks you on Public. Just google how to switch it to home, there's a microsoft fixit for Windows 7 I think, so maybe there is one if you are on 8 or 10 also.

Lucar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok soooo you can add a Public exception for the apps or google some of the ghetto tricks to flip it to a Home network. You have a DNS problem with your router so it sticks you on Public. Just google how to switch it to home, there's a microsoft fixit for Windows 7 I think, so maybe there is one if you are on 8 or 10 also.

I flipped it to a Home Network, now I'm not able to connect at all. :|

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I flipped it to a Home Network, now I'm not able to connect at all. :|

It's ok lol, just change the name of the folder ZWAMP is in and it will ask to add the firewall exceptions again because Windows is stupid and thinks its a new program

Lucar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's ok lol, just change the name of the folder ZWAMP is in and it will ask to add the firewall exceptions again because Windows is stupid and thinks its a new program

STILL not able to connect to the server after renaming the folder. D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game