Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Cyanopsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, Do I need to compile utikdownloadhelper? When I download from git there to .exe to launch..
Just Click "1 Release" - you can get the .exe from that tab.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no brick report.
installing different region doesn't brick (it's explained on the first post for few days)
Ok thank you!

Reactions: BIFFTAZ

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted it less than 10 message ago.
https://gbatemp.net/goto/post?id=6768382#post-6768382

please, users, read all posts. They contains answers that users are asking. You are not alone. This isn't a private conversation where nobody see other's reply.
this is public, take advantage of it. read other's issues and their solution. There are a BIG chance other users have the same issue than you, and they already got an answer for that.
I feel like everybody just ask question and want for an answer, without caring about other posts not for them.
I feel like I'm dealing with 50 PM instead of a public thread.
I'm happy to help and teach users how all this works, but I'm repeating myself a lot. that's fine when the answer is buried in 50 pages, but when it's on the same page it's like users just don't read.
There's also the magic of the Search bar.
If you click it, you can see this hidden option called "Search this thread only".
Using that, you can search for things within the thread without reading all 153 pages.
Amazing.

On the actual matter though, pretty interesting progress going on.
Gotta love that Nintendo Security(TM), though I'm not trying this quite yet.

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is safe, i tried it out yesterday with splatoon, and it even works online.

guys i have a question of my own, i downloaded Zelda wind waker HD from New Nusgrabber and it just failed to fetch only 1 file, the file that it failed to download is "00000008.h3" it downloaded the .app of it, and it downloaded all the others correctly e.g "00000007.h3/.app"

will the game still work without that "00000008.h3"? i assume not, if that is the case, the only thing i can do is either re-downloading the whole thing or wait until someone uploads the usb-ready of wind waker hd yaah?

use NUSGrabber, not NewNUSGrabber. its outdated

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
they are disc tickets (not tied to a console) edited to looks like eshop tickets (usually tied to a console/NNID).
edited tickets are easy to detect, if they really wanted to do it, but it will require an update to add that check and deletion function. but I don't see them taking any action. They are probably busy with Switch now.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
they are disc tickets (not tied to a console) edited to looks like eshop tickets (usually tied to a console/NNID).
edited tickets are easy to detect, if they really wanted to do it, but it will require an update to add that check and deletion function. but I don't see them taking any action. They are probably busy with Switch now.
isn't it easy to detect not legit cia files too? I think I read that it's easy to detect it.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
They looks like eShop for the installer, no ? But for the console it's a disc that stay in the memory, but anyway, with rednand next week, who actually care about that x)

isn't it easy to detect not legit cia files too? I think I read that it's easy to detect it.
It's done since the launch of the 3DS, but emunand/rednand ect patch the signs check to avoid the deletion/detection of theses non legit CIA

Last edited by nolimits59,

Wekd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Beside Donky Kong and Xenoblade, everything else I was able to put to usb.
These two I get the error 0xfffcffbf. Anyone having the same issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay