Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a Zelda BOTW hack like the the one with unbreakable weapons and 9999999 rubies..etc just like that hack but were you can play the game from the absolute beginning!!! Not even a partial way through.basically start the game with all that stuff now that would be a sweet hack.id do it myself if I knew how but I don't and I don't have all the time in the world to play the game so if I can go through it a little quicker plus it would be kinda fun having everything.plus I have played almost every Zelda game so what's the big deal to cheat one in awhile.my appreciation for your help thanks.

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zelda: Breath of the wild "MODDED" save file. USA
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2TBbpwSffGrTkxndV9lZnpwajQ

PLEASE READ!!

This is a modded safe file that I made for fun and was used to hack items into the game making it look as if it's 100% complete. IT'S NOT!!!
Meaning there are still shrines for you to find and solve. About 30 or so.
But anyway here's a list of all the things in this save. ITS IMPORTANT

-Has all 30 hearts
-Has fully upgraded stamina
-All weapons in inventory are UNBREAKABLE/UNLIMITED DURABILITY (Even Master sword) so do not discard them if you want unbreakable weapons.
-All shields in inventory are mostly unbreakable and consist of mainly Hylian shields that I hacked in.
-3 pages worth of armor, though only one amiibo costume (Twilight Clothing)
-All bows are unbreakable, also includes 4 bows of light that are only available during the final battle and do 100 damage
-Hundreds of each type of arrow
-Nintendo Switch Expansion Shirt (Also hacked in)
-Has over 900,000 rupees
-5 pages of materials, over 900 fairies, 500 pieces of meat, and so on.
-3 pages of food. THE SECOND FOOD ITEM IS FRIED WILD GREENS AND IS UNLIMITED AND FILLS ALL HEARTS (Also hacked!)
-Many other food items in large quantities
-ALL DIVINE BEASTS ARE BEAT ALTHOUGH THE SPECIAL ABILITIES GAINED FROM THEM ARE MISSING. (I think i messed something up, oops)
-All Sheika slate upgrades
-All inventory slots unlocked (Hacked into so there are still koroks that can be found)
-HAS EPONA
-HAS GANONDORF'S HORSE (Named him Exile)
-Horses are locked in the stables, so you have to get them out.
-ALL MEMORIES UNLOCKED (Meaning you can watch them and also get the secret ending if you beat the final boss!)

Heres a list of all armor sets:

-Hylian set
-Knights set
-All gerudo jewelry
-Snowquill set
-Desert Voe set
-Gerudo Veil set
-Flamebreaker set
-Zora set
-Stealth set
-Climber's set
-Barbarian set
-Radiant set
-Guardian set
-Dark link set
-Twilight link set
-Nintendo Switch Tee
-Multiple monster masks

AND THAT SUMS IT UP HAVE FUN!!!!

I HAVE A QUESTION........can you do this hack having all those items but make it to were you start at the beginning of the game from very start...im talking before you even enter the 1st shrine!!!so basically i wanna be able to start out with all this gear from the start not halfway through were i miss half the storyline!!!which is lame.now it would be much cooler if you did this hack were you start from the beginning so you get the see the whole story because this is a game definatly with a good storyline now if you have time to make this hack can you please do that. that would be totally badazz...or is there a way to start over with all this stuff????send me a email if you like at [email protected] thanks

Edmire2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I HAVE A QUESTION........can you do this hack having all those items but make it to were you start at the beginning of the game from very start...im talking before you even enter the 1st shrine!!!so basically i wanna be able to start out with all this gear from the start not halfway through were i miss half the storyline!!!which is lame.now it would be much cooler if you did this hack were you start from the beginning so you get the see the whole story because this is a game definatly with a good storyline now if you have time to make this hack can you please do that. that would be totally badazz...or is there a way to start over with all this stuff????send me a email if you like at [email protected] thanks

First off it's not impossible. But the way the hacking works makes it simply impossible to "ADD" costumes and gear into the inventory. I have to replace whatever is in my current inventory with the value of the item that I want. Meaning if I collect a stick I can change it's value to the Master sword then change the durability to unbreakable. Same with clothing. You start out with the Well-Worn Trousers and Old shirt meaning I can only replace those two pieces of clothing at the time. But I do plan to add as much as possible into a brand new save since a few people have really wanted it so I will contact you or post it when I do get around to making the save :)

Naves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Is there any way that someone can make a Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild save with 100% completed (doesnt really matter if all shrines are completed, but would be cool if they were) with modded UNBREAKABLE weapons and especially UNBREAKABLE bows and shields, with full hearts and full stamina. Also can the save have all amiibo gear and weapons, like all the link outfits and all of the corresponding weapons for them (including the skyward sword and majora mask weapons), and with the twilight bow. And pleeeeease have Epona and wolf link?

If thats possible that would be so cool! I am currently using the modded save given and am really enjoying it but kinda dislike the fact that its missing all of the amiibo stuff.

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off it's not impossible. But the way the hacking works makes it simply impossible to "ADD" costumes and gear into the inventory. I have to replace whatever is in my current inventory with the value of the item that I want. Meaning if I collect a stick I can change it's value to the Master sword then change the durability to unbreakable. Same with clothing. You start out with the Well-Worn Trousers and Old shirt meaning I can only replace those two pieces of clothing at the time. But I do plan to add as much as possible into a brand new save since a few people have really wanted it so I will contact you or post it when I do get around to making the save :)

Hey Thanks for the reply. I was just curious is it hard to do that stuff what kind of software do you need to do that I would like to try it myself.I was able to my Xbox 360 files they weren't that hard but I never tried doing a wiiu file this is all new to me just curious what kind of software do you use to do it and is it hard? when you're done making this new save because I would like to play to the whole game with some killer weapons I mean it doesn't have to be everything that you hadn't that first Save you made but if you can make it you know like where you can enjoy the game with all that stuff or at least most of the good stuff that'll be cool because I don't have much time anymore to play to a game that long which kind of sucks but you could email me when it's done I'd appreciate it and I thank you [email protected] happy modding.

Edmire2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Thanks for the reply. I was just curious is it hard to do that stuff what kind of software do you need to do that I would like to try it myself.I was able to my Xbox 360 files they weren't that hard but I never tried doing a wiiu file this is all new to me just curious what kind of software do you use to do it and is it hard? when you're done making this new save because I would like to play to the whole game with some killer weapons I mean it doesn't have to be everything that you hadn't that first Save you made but if you can make it you know like where you can enjoy the game with all that stuff or at least most of the good stuff that'll be cool because I don't have much time anymore to play to a game that long which kind of sucks but you could email me when it's done I'd appreciate it and I thank you [email protected] happy modding.

I will definitely email you when I get around to it. But modding the game isn't that hard actually. It just requires some simple technical knowledge, nothing too advanced. It requires an SD card, and a couple more things to be set up before you can mod the game.

First you need the homebrew launcher on your SD card. https://gbatemp.net/threads/homebrew-launcher-for-wiiu.416905/
Then you need a homebrew app called TCP Gecko on your SD card
Then you need the PC software. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-trainer-eshop-eu-beta.463066/

If you would like, I could email you a simple step by step guide to make this less complicated.

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edmire2k I went to one of the links and I had no idea that they made trainers for wiiu games but they seem a little more difficult to use then the xbox 360 trainers and more glitchy.you can't just use the trainer with loadiine and homebrew loader??? I'm a little confused on how this works.I'm probably just gonna wait for your mod which will be alot easier to install but if you wanna send me a tutorial on the trainer I'll give it a shot until your mods done thanks for all the help

Edmire2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using t
Edmire2k I went to one of the links and I had no idea that they made trainers for wiiu games but they seem a little more difficult to use then the xbox 360 trainers and more glitchy.you can't just use the trainer with loadiine and homebrew loader??? I'm a little confused on how this works.I'm probably just gonna wait for your mod which will be alot easier to install but if you wanna send me a tutorial on the trainer I'll give it a shot until your mods done thanks for all the help
using the trainers with loadiine are a lot easier in most cases. I'm using a legit installed version of the game but I think it makes no difference. I'll make a simple tutorial for people to use though.

Reactions: MasterJ360

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time, Wind, Twilight, Hero, and Sky outfits.
Twilight Bow
Hero Shield
Sword of the Six Sages (Twilight Princess)
Biggoron's Sword (Ocarina of Time)
Fierce Deity Sword (Majora's Mask)
Goddess Sword (Skyward Sword Amiibo)
Sword (8-bit Link Amiibo)
Yeah this is a pretty sick save for us ingame completists. I have the wolf amibo tho im pretty sure Amibo companions can't be saved. Its pretty much a rescan process to have them out
unless i overlooked something

Last edited by MasterJ360, , Reason: can't spell

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Everything appears to be completed except the Korok seeds (443/900)
No Amiibos were used, so anything contingent upon Amiibos is also missing.

All main story quests completed
All side quests completed
All shrine quests completed
All shrines completed
All memories completed
All inventory slots
Royal horse and giant horse captured
Master Sword obtained
Hylian Shield and Champions' weapons on display in Link's house
All key items obtained (except Hestu's Gift)
All outfits obtained and fully upgraded
Map is at 58.47% because of the missing Korok seeds

http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/CEOtbaFY/file.html

PacPera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Everything appears to be completed except the Korok seeds (443/900)
No Amiibos were used, so anything contingent upon Amiibos is also missing.

All main story quests completed
All side quests completed
All shrine quests completed
All shrines completed
All memories completed
All inventory slots
Royal horse and giant horse captured
Master Sword obtained
Hylian Shield and Champions' weapons on display in Link's house
All key items obtained (except Hestu's Gift)
All outfits obtained and fully upgraded
Map is at 58.47% because of the missing Korok seeds

http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/CEOtbaFY/file.html

Since there are all the inventory slots available but not all the korok seeds, I presume you used the trainer for that, am I right?

Pwnjones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there,
I'm interested in a save as early as possible that has nothing added in except Amiibo exclusive outfits, weapons and Epona. I understand this would probably mean having the first four shrines done, having the glider, and getting to a close stable so Epona is registered.

Thanks in advance!

haaleywatch

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there,
I'm interested in a save as early as possible that has nothing added in except Amiibo exclusive outfits, weapons and Epona. I understand this would probably mean having the first four shrines done, having the glider, and getting to a close stable so Epona is registered.

Thanks in advance!
I'm looking for exactly the same. I really would appreciate it.
thanks in advance

TimmyP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any minimal save file for BotW right after you take the picture for ***** might prove to be the most important save you can get if camera isnt fixed in 1.7.4. If anyone can provide this... I love you.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there,

Thanks in advance!
I second this, my guess is that the people who can make those Amiibo cards could easily support a save like this. Never liked the idea to wall content behind Amiibos sometimes I wish Nintendo could act normal towards bonus content

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1