Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah usually European and North American saves can be interchanged between each other.
I did the same thing for the Twilight Princess HD save, it was European, yet I changed the folders specifically to acustom the USA folders and the save was 100% compatible.
I haven't seen a single EUR save that isn't compatible with a USA save yet.

That's true, I tested European save of DKC: Tropical Freeze with my Wii (US) and it works great.

Do you have Paper Mario (N64) save with all story completed or 100%?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's true, I tested European save of DKC: Tropical Freeze with my Wii (US) and it works great.

Do you have Paper Mario (N64) save with all story completed or 100%?
I think you can grab saves from emulators, rename them and place them in the right folder to make them work.
My DS saves are all compatible with No$GBA I think, I can't remember if it was that or either Desmume, but it was one of the two, I bet N64 does the same thing with its saves.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can grab saves from emulators, rename them and place them in the right folder to make them work.
My DS saves are all compatible with No$GBA I think, I can't remember if it was that or either Desmume, but it was one of the two, I bet N64 does the same thing with its saves.

How? There are many different save format for older games like save from Paper Mario 64 on Wii won't work on Wii U, also toobad, I lost save after I sold my Wii and bought Wii U about few years later.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Emerl's Smash 4 100% save and noticed that some of the stuff under Milestones is messed up. All the DLC related milestones have dates from back before the game was even released.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm guessing you're meaning that that happens when the date is wrong on the system that the save originated from, because I know the date is correct on my system.
Yes, that's what I meant. This happened more often in the Wii and still happens in some games for WiiU (I still have a Fragile Dreams save which according to my console was created in 1900).

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
mk8 saves dosn't work by me
Are you using loadiine or a disc for running the game? I have tested the first and last save of MK8 and they work fine in Loadiine just by replacing the save folders. I'm not too knowledgeable in the topic but all the saves I have tried so far worked just by replacing the save folders in Loadiine.

PikaArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you using loadiine or a disc for running the game? I have tested the first and last save of MK8 and they work fine in Loadiine just by replacing the save folders. I'm not too knowledgeable in the topic but all the saves I have tried so far worked just by replacing the save folders in Loadiine.
it's work's yet

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, how i do to copy the files to my wii u?
Thanks
Ill try my best... Im useless at tutorial's but this should help you get it done.

Step 1. Getting the correct folder structure to inject from your WiiU.

To inject a Loadiine save to the WiiU internal storage for use with a disc/eshop game, First dump a save with SAVIINE to get the correct folder structure & Game ID's/Profile ID'S. Once you've dumped the save game you want to replace & have the correct folder structure & ID'S with saviine, Copy the unique Game ID folder 00050000-xxxxxxxx from saviine_root/dump/ & paste/move it to saviine_root/inject/. Open the 00050000-xxxxxxxx folder inside saviine_root/inject/ & there should be 2 folders, 800000xx & common. <<Keep this window/folder open, We'll need to replace files in these folders later<<

Step 2. Replacing a normal/nand save with a Loadiine save.

Download a save from this thread, Extract it & you should get 2 folders, U & C (These 2 folder may also be inside a 00050000-xxxxxxxx). Copy all the files from inside of the U folder that you just downloaded, & paste them in to your 800000xx folder that we did in the first step >> saviine_root/inject/00050000-xxxxxxxx/800000xx/. Now do the same for the C folder, Copy all of the files from inside of the C folder & paste them in the common folder >> saviine_root/inject/00050000-xxxxxxxx/common/. Once all of the files inside U & C have been copied to 800000xx & common, Go ahead & inject the save back to your WiiU with saviine.

As for using a WiiU internal save with Loadiine, Reverse step 2 & copy to SD card. Pretty simple once you've done it a few times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: