Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I downloaded the save and it doent do anyting its the same when i load it
Are you using loadiine or injecting the save? I have myself tested that save and it works (except the DLC if you don't have it.) And if you are using loadiine don't forget to rename the folder's name (something like Super Smash Bros. Wii U [AXFE01]) or just copy the folders inside it (common and 8000001 folders) and replace the ones from your own save, also check if your loadiine is using unique or shared mode (I don't remember which one was needed for that save).

Reactions: GamePil

SammyJouhari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you using loadiine or injecting the save? I have myself tested that save and it works (except the DLC if you don't have it.) And if you are using loadiine don't forget to rename the folder's name (something like Super Smash Bros. Wii U [AXFE01]) or just copy the folders inside it (common and 8000001 folders) and replace the ones from your own save, also check if your loadiine is using unique or shared mode (I don't remember which one was needed for that save).

Loadiine

Unique shared mode? turn off or on? where?

Last edited by SammyJouhari,

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Loadiine

Unique shared mode? turn off or on? where?
Loadiine GX menu you can select if you want your saves to use unique save mode (one save/folder for each user) or shared mode (one save/folder for all users). You have to use the same mode that was originally used for the saves you're trying to transfer.

Copy paste from Loadiine GX thread
Savegames

The default savegame path is SD:/wiiu/saves/
It can be changed by editing the loadiine_gx2.cfg file manually in a text editor.

Loadiine will automatically create the subfolder for each game. You don't need to create them.

Loadiine GX2 can use two different savegame mode : Shared or Unique.

• Shared mode is the default mode for compatibility reason with old loadiine version. The user save will go into the "u" subfolder and the common save will go to "c" subfolder, like with loadiine v4.0
• Unique mode is the natural mode used by the WiiU. Loadiine will save into a different folder for each Mii profile. (For example, a different saves for each wiifit player)

If you are new to loadiine, you should use Unique mode unless you have a good reason to share saves among all players.

:!: If you are an old loadiine user (v1.0 to 4.0), and want to use Unique mode now, you will have to update your folders names.

1. rename the "c" folder to "common"
2. rename the "u" folder to your uniqueID.

When using Unique mode, the user's subfolder is named "8xxxxxxx", where x starts at 1 and increments for every profile you created on the console.
To know your number, start a game using unique mode and exit. Then look on your SD card in the savegame path to find the newly created folder and this is your UniqueID tied to that account.
If you want to move your save from Shared mode to Unique mode, then move the content of the "u" folder to the "800000xx" one.

Here is a recap of possible folders:
Shared mode
SD:/wiiu/saves/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/c/ <-- save data shared with all users from the console.
SD:/wiiu/saves/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/u/ <-- save data specific to the user (This is your game progress), though all users share this folder too.

Unique mode
SD:/wiiu/saves/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/common/ <-- save data shared with all users from the console.
SD:/wiiu/saves/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/80000001/ <-- save data specific to the user (This is your game progress)

epicboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you checked any of the saves already shared? I think there are 2 almost completed and one fully completed.
"Completed" as in have all levels from online?

I was looking for a save that contains downloaded levels which were made for DashieXP or DashieGames from YouTube. Mostly troll/puzzel types. Do you know if the levels are these types?

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"Completed" as in have all levels from online?

I was looking for a save that contains downloaded levels which were made for DashieXP or DashieGames from YouTube. Mostly troll/puzzel types. Do you know if the levels are these types?
I haven't played Mario Maker so I don't know. But it doesn't take more than 5 min to check the save.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I want to get the 100% save for Hyrule Warriors, but I never purchased any of the DLC. If I use a save with DLC will it corrupt my Wii U or will the game tell me that I can't use the DLC but I can still play the game as is?

GamePil

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I want to get the 100% save for Hyrule Warriors, but I never purchased any of the DLC. If I use a save with DLC will it corrupt my Wii U or will the game tell me that I can't use the DLC but I can still play the game as is?
it should work but of course you wont be able to play as the DLC Charakters

Reactions: RedRose30

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can play Normal

Sweet! Thanks guys :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I actually just have one more question. For Hyrule Warriors I have the latest update. If the save isn't from the latest version of the game, could that do anything bad to my wii u?

And sorry about the double post. I didn't think to edit my last post.

Last edited by RedRose30,

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sweet! Thanks guys :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I actually just have one more question. For Hyrule Warriors I have the latest update. If the save isn't from the latest version of the game, could that do anything bad to my wii u?

And sorry about the double post. I didn't think to edit my last post.
Nothing bad can happen to your WiiU due to saves, in the worst case scenario the save just won't load.

Keon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a tutorial out there that tells u how to actually put these saves in the game? Thanks.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Request] 100% Pokken Tournament please (including all titles. Amiibo dlc doesn't matter)

I know the request says to have the time trial medals, but I do have a 200% Tropical Freeze save... I just never really thought of doing time trails. If that's good enough for anyone.

And I also have a 100% Toad Treasure Tracker save with the time trials complete and that Godawful Mummy Me Maze Forever done. That was one of the worst things ever.

And a 100% Kirby and the Rainbow Curse save.

They're US saves btw... if anyone would like me to try putting them up. I've never done it before though.

Last edited by RedRose30,

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
[Request] 100% Pokken Tournament please (including all titles. Amiibo dlc doesn't matter)

I know the request says to have the time trial medals, but I do have a 200% Tropical Freeze save... I just never really thought of doing time trails. If that's good enough for anyone.

And I also have a 100% Toad Treasure Tracker save with the time trials complete and that Godawful Mummy Me Maze Forever done. That was one of the worst things ever.

And a 100% Kirby and the Rainbow Curse save.

They're US saves btw... if anyone would like me to try putting them up. I've never done it before though.
All saves are welcome, even if they don't match entirely the requests' details. If your saves are from physical disc you can dump them using saviine and just post the dumped save folder here, and if you are using loadiine just copy the game's save folder.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I try to dump my save data it says that there's an error on dumping the common save (FSOpenDir). What does that mean? And will my saves still work if others tried to inject them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference