Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

anthony001

Trophies
XP
Country
There is a save for PAL version, you could try and see if that works with the JPN version.

@OriginalHamster. Thanks dude, you really are helping a lot to fill the list.

Most saves are not region locked but it doesn't hurt to say which region the save comes from, it just take like 5 sec to add it to the post and/or zip name.

hi i tried tha eur/pal save and it didnt work. it just gave me a new game

Theopt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How to make monster hunter ultimate saves work? it just doesn't detect and creates me two new folders (c and u)

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can we request saves on here? I am looking for saves for both Zelda Wind Waker and Twilight Princess US Version at or near 100% on Normal playthrough. Thoughts/help appreciated :)
There are a couple US saves for Wind Waker and there is a 100% save for Twilight Princess EU (it should work on US version).

D

Deleted User

100% for Mini Mario & Friends amiibo Challenge (USA)
All 360 amiibo cards
All Star World levels unlocked

Any amiibo can play on any of the levels in the Star World.

Attachments

• Mini_Mario_and_Friends_amiibo_challenges.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by ,
Reactions: OriginalHamster

Soukai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[Request] Sonic All Stars Transformed PAL - All characters unlocked, would be nice if the career mode would be completed in A/S but it isnt that important neither if all of the amount of stages are cleared

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone have a save for Zelda Wind Waker HD US Version that is at or near 100% on Normal playthrough? Thoughts/help GREATLY appreciated :)
I have mine with 100% in the Normal quest, Second quest has just been started I think.
I'll try to dump it when I get home if no one else beats me to it beforehand. :P

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have mine with 100% in the Normal quest, Second quest has just been started I think.
I'll try to dump it when I get home if no one else beats me to it beforehand. :P

Thanks so much :)
Do you also know if there is a save for Zelda Twilight Princess HD US version at or near 100% on Normal? I saw a save in the thread for Zelda TP HD, but it was 100% on Hard/Hero mode... Thoughts/help GREATLY appreciated :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks so much :)
Do you also know if there is a save for Zelda Twilight Princess HD US version at or near 100% on Normal? I saw a save in the thread for Zelda TP HD, but it was 100% on Hard/Hero mode... Thoughts/help GREATLY appreciated :)
i have the same one for TP haha.
I started Twilight Princess but I haven't even finished the first temple in the Normal quest.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am confused... You do, or don't have a 100% save on Normal for TP?
For Twilight Princess HD, I don''t, I only have the one that was provided with the Hero mode 100%, but not the original Normal quest.
For Wind Waker HD, I do have the normal quest completed 100%, but not the second quest.

You asked for Wind Waker HD, but you ended up mentioning Twilight Princess afterwards:
Anyone have a save for Zelda Wind Waker HD US Version that is at or near 100% on Normal playthrough? Thoughts/help GREATLY appreciated :)

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Twilight Princess HD, I don''t, I only have the one that was provided with the Hero mode 100%, but not the original Normal quest.
For Wind Waker HD, I do have the normal quest completed 100%, but not the second quest.

You asked for Wind Waker HD, but you ended up mentioning Twilight Princess afterwards:
Would really appreciate the save you have for Wind Waker in Normal mode :)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

daniel95

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
because by putting the save of Mario Maker I do not have costumes 102 to 131 and 145 to 149? According to the save has all costumes unlocked: s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::toot::hrth: +1