Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I made a Saviine tutorial last week, contains download links.

It is also important to note that you have to rename the save's folder with the game's title id, so if you are going to use a save from Loadiine with your physical copy you'll have to rename it with the game's title id before you inject it to the console. That is implied but not mentioned in the tutorial you linked, just wanted to clarify.

Last edited by Scarecrow B,

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Edited first post to include the requests made so far so they don't get lost (if I missed one just reply here and I will add it), for future requests specify region (in case the game is region locked for saves) and % of completion or whatever feature you already want unlocked.

PD. If anyone knows how to use photoshop it would be really nice to have a banner for the thread and it will made it look more "official" too ;).

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Super Mario Maker v1.43 Save with the first 148 costumes unlocked. Last 2 (149 and 150) are probably event costumes which are not available yet at the time of this release. It shouldn't be difficult to unlock the last 2 anyway when the event go live (you should be able to do it with eyes closed).
Link
PS:
Unlocked on US game, so not sure it will work on EU game or others

Reactions: Emerl

Emerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Maker v1.43 Save with the first 148 costumes unlocked. Last 2 (149 and 150) are probably event costumes which are not available yet at the time of this release. It shouldn't be difficult to unlock the last 2 anyway when the event go live (you should be able to do it with eyes closed).
Link
PS:
Unlocked on US game, so not sure it will work on EU game or others
You are a champion with much greater patience than I.

Reactions: 0nethe

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice completion thread, Much easier than searching through that other thread. Nice to see you have my Lego Avengers save up there too :)

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Pikmin 3 US
100% story mode

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ninja Gaiden 3 RE US
100% story mode
All unlocked exept customes from skull challenges :c

Attachments

• Pikmin 3.rar
    671.6 KB · Views: 237
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 RE.rar
    8.2 KB · Views: 224
Reactions: 0nethe

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
watch_dogs (US)
100% save
Every weapon, skill, city spot, song, hack ability, etc... unlocked

NES Remix (US)
100%
Every level with 3 stars (not every rainbow stars though), I think every stamp is unlocked too.

Attachments

• watch_dogs.rar
    57.5 KB · Views: 259
  • NES Remix.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited by OriginalHamster,

EarlAB

hon hon titty croissants
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hyrule Warriors Save. Story is 100%, Evil's Bane unlocked, several modified weapons, a modified "weapon" for Ganon's Fury, collectables are NOT 100% finished. Dark Ruler beaten on both Termina and regular Adventure map. Tons of collectables to collect. All characters are Level 255 except for King Daphnes I think. But it should have a code active to level you up to 255 on just one enemy kill.
So, this is pretty much a starter save.
North America.
That I spent over 10,000 hours on...geez...

Attachments

• Hyrule Warriors Starter Save.7z
    56.3 KB · Views: 317
Last edited by EarlAB, , Reason: Added region info, EXP info.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hyrule Warriors Save. Story is 100%, Evil's Bane unlocked, several modified weapons, a modified "weapon" for Ganon's Fury, collectables are NOT 100% finished. Dark Ruler beaten on both Termina and regular Adventure map. Tons of collectables to collect.
So, this is pretty much a starter save.

That I spent over 10,000 hours on...geez...
Region?

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Edit:!!

Some saves are region locked, I managed to use a mario kart 8 NTSC save from this thread & injected it with Saviine for use with my mario kart 8 Pal disc.

Try out of region saves with loadiine first!!! before attempting to inject with saviine!!'

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,
Reactions: justhed0n

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw