Gaming Wii U reached its full graphical capability in 2013.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
While the screenshots below aren't in 720/1080 you can still notice that the game's very detailed, and that's Most Wanted. The variety of cars and things to do have made me like it so much more than Mario Kart 8.

zlCfzSc8QdEXYb05_v

zlCfzSc8eY0KCitzMD

Btw, I ordered yesterday Pikmin 3 but with MW still being on like 12% it's gonna wait.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's not worth engaging Guild when goes off on his anti-Nintendo posts (does he have any other kind of post?). Putting him on ignore makes for a much better forum experience.
it should be mandatory for all members as well as his pet unphuny troll gahars. without them in here this forum would be cleansed of SHIT! :rofl2:

Reactions: the_randomizer

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it should be mandatory for all members as well as his pet unphuny troll gahars. without them in here this forum would be cleansed of SHIT! :rofl2:

Coming from the guy who apparently bangs his head against the keyboard until something resembling a post comes out, that's rich. You might want to take a look in the mirror there, champ. ;)

The amount of dissonance and doublethink going on in this thread is kinda ridiculous. "Look at the Wii U's amazing graphics, but graphics don't matter and anyone who cares about them is dumb, but the Wii U's graphics are so great, but only PS4/Xbox One/PC dudebros care about graphics anyway." The fact that this has been going on since June doesn't make it look any better.

Ignoring people just because they don't praise Nintendo isn't going to help you. It's not going to produce meaningful discussion. It just creates an echochamber, a circlejerk where the wanking never even amounts to anything. You have to learn to take a dissenting opinion in stride. We all have opinions others will find objectionable. If I let my asshole pucker every time someone ribbed me for enjoying some of the Call of Duty, my colon would be so shot I'd have to walk around with a bag around my ass. You can argue the point, but you have to learn to accept that not everyone likes what you like to the same degree.

Really, if criticism and jokes of a video game company makes you so upset that you want to censor others, maybe you need to take a step back and rethink a few things. It's Nintendo (or Sony, or Microsoft, etc.), not your mother's honor.

I could've just retyped this post, but I guess it didn't really sink in the first time.

I'm thinking they have some kinda of contractual obligation to post only that kind of material.

i'm thinking something else is going on between them :creep:

I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Nice. Besides, everyone knows my butt belongs only to Chris Pratt, top tier husabando extraordinaire.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ironic The Garbage of the Forum are trying to call out the staff an ex staff of making shitty posts. If they were gone, this forum would be nothing more than another nintendo biased shit-stain on te internet. Grow up and let the Nintendo Knocks pass by like a kidney stone to you people. It's time to calm down :mellow:

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ignoring people just because they don't praise Nintendo isn't going to help you. It's not going to produce meaningful discussion. It just creates an echochamber, a circlejerk where the wanking never even amounts to anything. You have to learn to take a dissenting opinion in stride. We all have opinions others will find objectionable. If I let my asshole pucker every time someone ribbed me for enjoying some of the Call of Duty, my colon would be so shot I'd have to walk around with a bag around my ass. You can argue the point, but you have to learn to accept that not everyone likes what you like to the same degree.
If I were just trying to avoid dissenting opinions, I'd have blocked Foxi4 as we seem to have almost exact opposite opinions on everything video game related. When I first joined, I quickly became familiar with yourself, Foxi, and Guild as three folks who couldn't help but bash Nintendo given any excuse. However in time, I came to respect Foxi as someone with genuine opinions but can come off as a troll due to the way in which he expresses them. You, I see as a mostly harmless poster who sees the cynical comedy in the video game world. Guild, on the other hand, I had seen time after time flaming away as much as possible in any Nintendo related thread, and I hadn't seen his posts bring anything to the table but vitriol.

I am quite alright with dissenting opinions, I just don't have time for toxic posters. Also, putting someone on ignore is not censorship as I am not preventing anyone else from seeing what they have to say. It is merely making a personal choice to not to have to deal with said poster.

Reactions: TemplarGR

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were just trying to avoid dissenting opinions, I'd have blocked Foxi4 as we seem to have almost exact opposite opinions on everything video game related. When I first joined, I quickly became familiar with yourself, Foxi, and Guild as three folks who couldn't help but bash Nintendo given any excuse. However in time, I came to respect Foxi as someone with genuine opinions but can come off as a troll due to the way in which he expresses them. You, I see as a mostly harmless poster who sees the cynical comedy in the video game world. Guild, on the other hand, I had seen time after time flaming away as much as possible in any Nintendo related thread, and I hadn't seen his posts bring anything to the table but vitriol.

Is it even "bashing," though? Does saying "These graphics aren't impressive" or "The Wii U is not selling well" or "I don't care for Nintendo game X" count as bashing now? If expressing a differing opinion is bashing, then there's no room for conversation or discussion. What's the point of a forum then?

A lot of posters seem to have the problem where they perceive any criticism, serious or otherwise, of Nintendo on any matter as some sort of personal, vicious attack. This always seems to happen, whether it's due to a critique of Nintendo's practices, blunt statements about some of their policies, or differing opinions on the quality of particular games. This hypersensitivity is made worse with the fact that internet posting starts at acerbic by default, and when people take that at face value, you have a recipe for the swirl of anger, shit posting, and hurt feelings that we've all become accustomed to. I think people should learn to take video game companies (Nintendo or otherwise) just a little less seriously.

Plus, it seems kind of silly to blame Guild or any one particular poster for the keyboard grinding that follows. It takes two to tango, after all.

I am quite alright with dissenting opinions, I just don't have time for toxic posters. Also, putting someone on ignore is not censorship as I am not preventing anyone else from seeing what they have to say. It is merely making a personal choice to not to have to deal with said poster.

The point is that you're censoring the content that you expose yourself to; what others see is irrelevant to the message.

Reactions: NEP

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or it could be the fact I've never seen Guild so much as post a single positive thing in like what, forever? If you can find one thing he posted that wasn't criticism, I'll be damned. All I ever see him is post negative posts, not a single positive post. Am I wrong?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or it could be the fact I've never seen Guild so much as post a single positive thing in like what, forever? If you can find one thing he posted that wasn't criticism, I'll be damned. All I ever see him is post negative posts, not a single positive post. Am I wrong?

Are we just sticking to Nintendo things?

1) Defending the 3DS
2) Excited for Smash Bros.

Both were made within the last few days, and both took me, like, 5 seconds to find. It's like if you're looking to get assmad, you'll only focus on the things that make you assmad.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Gahars, Guild and I often agree on many things and we have our own ways of expressing opinions, but I wouldn't call Guild a troll.

An Internet Troll posts bait, posts specifically crafted to cause assblasting that don't necessarily reflect the opinion of the poster. Guild merely expresses his opinions, sometimes in a harsh manner. There's a big difference between purposefully wrecking havoc because you enjoy seeing the world burn and just posting your unpopular opinions, whether they cause anal discomfort or not.

Of course he does enjoy any resulting ass tears (as all three of us do, naturally), but the difference here is that he posts his genuine opinions with little to no intention to cause any anal ruptures - they just happen naturally. He also has a short fuse and low tolerance for idiocy and nonsense, which is a part of his charm.

I didn't use to be his biggest fan myself back when I first joined, but after spending more time on the forums and getting to know him better, I changed my opinion and I think he's a great member - GBATemp wouldn't be the same without him.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we just sticking to Nintendo things?

1) Defending the 3DS
2) Excited for Smash Bros.

Both were made within the last few days, and both took me, like, 5 seconds to find. It's like if you're looking to get assmad, you'll only focus on the things that make you assmad.

No, I'm speaking in general, I hardly ever see posts from him about anything, like, all I see are negative bitter posts. Am I wrong? If you can link to a post he has made, that's remotely positive about anything, then I might believe it's possible. I haven't seen any particularly cheerful or at the very least, somewhat positive posts. I wonder if something had occurred that made him react the way he does.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, I'm speaking in general, I hardly ever see posts from him about anything, like, all I see are negative bitter posts. Am I wrong? If you can link to a post he has made, that's remotely positive about anything, then I might believe it's possible.
Who doesn't love the grump in the group?

5EBCP.png

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm speaking in general, I hardly ever see posts from him about anything, like, all I see are negative bitter posts. Am I wrong? If you can link to a post he has made, that's remotely positive about anything, then I might believe it's possible. I haven't seen any particularly cheerful or at the very least, somewhat positive posts. I wonder if something had occurred that made him react the way he does.

...I literally just did. Twice over.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it even "bashing," though? Does saying "These graphics aren't impressive" or "The Wii U is not selling well" or "I don't care for Nintendo game X" count as bashing now? If expressing a differing opinion is bashing, then there's no room for conversation or discussion. What's the point of a forum then?
Guild is a troll. We all know that, even if the staff is fine with it. He goes to wherever he thinks he can cause the most damage and insults peoples intelligence and hobbies.

I disagree with some of the things you and Foxi say (I'm sure it's mutual), but I know you aren't just trying to stir up trouble. You are expressing your opinions, and so I respect them (even though they are always wrong if they aren't the same as mine :P) . We get into heavy debates sometimes, but it's not like you get off from seeing people mad.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked