Hacking Wii-U on 5.5.0E - ready to hack - where are we at now in terms of hacking?

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
OP
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
What's the exploit used for 5.5.0E? Iv'e seen the tutorials but they don't seem to be the most simplistic of tutorials, you seem to be linked all over the place.

Must you use the opera browser each time you want to go into the loader?

What's the best backup loader like usbloadergx of the wii type?

Best emulators etc.... probably not many as I'm sure I read not much homebrew about.

Thanks.

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need to use that way anymore , because loadiine has been updated and some sites actually host the latest exploit to run on 5.5.1 ,Just download the lastest elf files of homebrew launcher and loadiine , prepare your sd card ,and visite www.loadiine.ovh (you may wanna bookmark this site) on your Wiiu to launch the apps , or you can create your own self host , or even use your phone as a hotspot to launch the exploit, don't forget to set up the tubehax dns server to block nintendo's updates , there is no IOSU exploit yet so you cant install a permanant hack to your Wiiu (IOSU exploit will be out when it's ready , at least that's what everyone keeps saying..), so the Kernel exploit is all we got ,no you can't use an HDD to launch your games only the SD card and you can't play them online, btw this Guide is the best i've seen , It should explain everything to you.
PS: You may wanna update to the latest Firm 5.5.1 , that seems to be the firmware version the devs who are making the IOSU are focusing on.

Last edited by Ghassen-ga,

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Yeah I'll update it now. Thanks for the help guys it's much appreciated. Was confused with what method i'm meant to go for. And yeah I already know about the non online games and not all games work of course, I don't expect that. I own about 35 games all told on disc and digital downloads of the ones I at-least like anyway, but a few daft ones (for free) cant hurt now lol. I'll prepare the SD and re-do the tubehax as I already did that many months ago. I'll see how I get on later on, thanks..

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Iv'e got everything set up all correct but Iv'e got the issue of missing all os specific addresses as soon as I open loadiine, I have't been able to open it once successfully. Using loadiine 0.3sd from www.loadiine.ovh Iv'e also tried with Loadiine-nightly-b80ba75 which I downloaded and ran after running HBL from the browser. Hmm?

[EDIT] Now used 0.3 from the appstore (update of loadiine) and working fine, thanks.

Last edited by UranusKiller,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi