Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys now that you are talking about date, just in case you do not remember or have not seen the last update of Hykem talking about the possible release date, these were his exact words on Monday 18 at 12:01 PM

¨I mentioned that my "vacations" are extended to the end of February, but that doesn't mean the exploit will only be released by then. I'm guessing it will be done quite before that, but right now it's just a matter of getting it right so Nintendo won't patch it as soon as it comes out.¨

So in what concerns to me, do not expect anything for January, meaby not even for february, because it could happen anything else, just be patient...!!!! :)

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hey guys now that you are talking about date, just in case you do not remember or have not seen the last update of Hykem talking about the possible release date, these were his exact words on Monday 18 at 12:01 PM

¨I mentioned that my "vacations" are extended to the end of February, but that doesn't mean the exploit will only be released by then. I'm guessing it will be done quite before that, but right now it's just a matter of getting it right so Nintendo won't patch it as soon as it comes out.¨

So in what concerns to me, do not expect anything for January, meaby not even for february, because it could happen anything else, just be patient...!!!! :)
Reread that several times, then you'll get it.

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't mind @Ziggyro, he's just one of those assholes that come and go. He should take a breath and take a look at it again, because he doesn't seem to understand most things going on right now. ;)

Look, we don't need more info; we already know what's going on thanks to @zecoxao and @Marionumber1. If there is anything that's unclear or not mentioned, they will surely step in and explain the state of affairs. If not those guys, @Hykem will definitely step up to the plate and tell us everything we should know.

No Q&A needed, the exploit is nearly done, it only needs porting. What more should anyone know? Can't we back the fuck up for just one moment? So many questions from everyone, everyday, even after we're told it's almost done... I fail to understand why people can't accept informaton as it is... ugh.
The level of salt in this post is off the charts
Mad because Daddy Ziggy called you out on being a pretentious know it all?

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
After all of these topics closed, what should we be talking about now?

Proposal: What apps would you like to see with IOSU? What do you want your Wii U to be able to do/play?

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Proposal: What apps would you like to see with IOSU? What do you want your Wii U to be able to do/play?
Probably Dreamcast and enhanced PS1/N64. Dreamcast isn't impossible since the Wii U is more powerful than PS3/X360 and they got Dreamcast running on PS3.

shaneod

Trophies
XP
Country

PS4 would be nice. Xbox One would be nice for some home theatre goodness too.

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's so clean cut, I think there has to be some hardcore porting work. Very viable though
Yeah, I know it would take a LOT of work, but if worked on, something like that would have potential over time. Maybe the Reicast Team could work on it, or someone could port it from source or something.

Reactions: josh87402

canariobr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here's some proof. As I said, it RUNS, so it's not perfect. But it is possible that it could run on the Wii U a bit better with the higher specs.

nice, but looks like it is pretty slow...
too bad, I would already start playing Spawn in Demons Hand, but I cant do with low FPS

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Probably before February

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice, but looks like it is pretty slow...
too bad, I would already start playing Spawn in Demons Hand, but I cant do with low FPS
@Bkool999 said above Wii U is more powerful than PS3. so maybe some hope for better emulating performance. Also not sure whether PS3 has the same access level to the OS as Wii U with IOSU exploit (full access?)

Last edited by tivu100,
Reactions: canariobr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof