Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi and thank u for reading this . my friend's Wii u is on 5.4'( Mario maker bundle) and we have some questions : to aks
1 he has Mario maker physical copy but didn't put it in console . can he play Mario maker offline from disk without any update ? How about online course play ?

2 - For 5.4 F.M is there any iso loader ? Or it's only for 5.3.2 ?

Thank u so much for your time and wait for answer
No need to ask in multiple threads ;), I've already answered you in the other thread, it would be reasonable if you wait at least a little bit of time before asking in a different thread, here it was like 5min difference :D and there was nothing after yout post in the other thread ^^.

Reactions: afra and cmdj13

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like this?
Code:
void wait(unsigned int ticks)
{
    unsigned int coreinit_handle;
    OSDynLoad_Acquire("coreinit.rpl", &coreinit_handle);

unsigned int(*OSGetTick)();
    OSDynLoad_FindExport(coreinit_handle, 0, "OSGetTick", &OSGetTick);

unsigned int start_ticks = OSGetTick();
    unsigned int current_ticks = OSGetTick();

while (current_ticks != start_ticks + ticks)
        current_ticks = OSGetTick();
}
edit: Hm, seems to do nothing...
btw it seems to just crash on a random base, it mostly works, but sometimes crashes...
It doesn't crash, it just waits a really long time.
I was experimenting with it, OSGetTime is more precise, but returns as a u64, so uint64_t (*OSGetTime)(void); (will work if you include types.h).
In my thing I posted a bit ago, I had a loop that works basically perfect. Should be easy to adapt to something like that
Code:
    ticksPerFrame = 1035938; //60FPS, based on clock speed, it's 7.something but 8 works
    time0 = OSGetTime();
    //Do some stuff
    time1 = OSGetTime();
    //increment if we need to frameskip
    while (time1 - time0 > ticksPerFrame) ticksPerFrame += 1035938;
    compare = ticksPerFrame - (time1 - time0); //Setup a clean var to increment
    while (compare) compare--; //ticksPerFrame'll reset after it loops

cmdj13

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, I have a little problem: when I compile my code, I get a 74 kb sized binary file, which is too big for yellows8's exploit. I looked into the binary with HxD and I saw that it contains a whole lot of just zeros, but at the end some other values. The error just suddenly occured, I don't know what exactly I changed in the code...

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have a little problem: when I compile my code, I get a 74 kb sized binary file, which is too big for yellows8's exploit. I looked into the binary with HxD and I saw that it contains a whole lot of just zeros, but at the end some other values. The error just suddenly occured, I don't know what exactly I changed in the code...
Probably because you're trying to use global variables(?) which don't work without an ELF loader, I was experimenting with that too, it'll like push any strings or data way down to 0x10000

Reactions: cmdj13

afra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
No need to ask in multiple threads ;), I've already answered you in the other thread, it would be reasonable if you wait at least a little bit of time before asking in a different thread, here it was like 5min difference :D and there was nothing after yout post in the other thread ^^.

Oh sorry I forgot to delete this one . I will not do it again :)

cmdj13

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I seem to have a problem with drawLine: when I call
Code:
drawLine(427, 300, 400, 350, 0, 255, 50, 0);
it just draws a horizontal line from (427, 300) to (400, 300).
Are diagonal lines just not possible and I have to do it pixel by pixel (that'd suck)?

edit: nvm, just realized this can easily be done with a loop which draws a line for every height, always moved right/left by one pixel for each pixel going down:
Code:
int x1 = 433, x2 = 427, y = 294;
for (;y <= 350; ++y) {
    drawLine(x1, y, x2, y, 0, 255, 50, 0);
    --x1;
    --x2;
}

Last edited by cmdj13,

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Code:
#define BUS_SPEED  248625000
#define SECS_TO_TICKS(sec)  (((unsigned long long)(sec)) * (BUS_SPEED/4))
#define OSSleepSeconds(sec)     OSSleepTicks(SECS_TO_TICKS(sec))
at the top
Code:
typedef unsigned long long u64;
    unsigned int coreinit_handle;  
    OSDynLoad_Acquire("coreinit", &coreinit_handle);
    void (* OSSleepTicks)(u64 ticks);
    OSDynLoad_FindExport(coreinit_handle, 0, "OSSleepTicks", &OSSleepTicks);

Last edited by Onion_Knight,

IbbyPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have three questions about using PyGecko
  1. What order should I launch in? I found that it crashes if I don't go home menu-kernel-game-pygecko.
  2. Can PyGecko always communicate with the wii u? Whenerver i use something like tcp.getversion() I only get a response with the browser open.
  3. What is the proper way to use search32()

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let the ban hammer commence
Why must hackers like that be so obvious? Like, no shit 999999999 isn't legit.
If they really feel the need to cheat, the least they could do is be a little less blatent, like 3121728. That way you're still at the top without everyone knowing what you did.

Hykem

Trophies
XP
Country
Incredible... Simply amazing...
I just can't wrap my head around the behavior of people around here.
I've decided that this is no longer worth my time. I'm not releasing anything anymore and from this moment on, I quit the Wii U "scene".
Hope you're all happy. Goodbye.

Gotcha! Sorry, I just wanted to annoy everybody a little. I believe it's fair after being called everything around here. "Clown" and "king of vapourware" were top notch, congrats on the insults!
For all the others, rest assured, I'm not rage-quitting nor stopping anything. I ran into personal issues that kept me away from the internet, that's all. You'll still get your exploit as promised. I'm not wasting more time on the possible boot exploit as I've decided to chase that only after releasing what I have. I'm currently working on obfuscating it for which naehrwert gave me some "funky" ideas. It will take some time to implement, but my "vacations" have been extended up to the end of February.
To compensate for the delay, expect some nice things. Check my twitter feed in about 10 minutes to understand what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Hykem,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7