Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@MrRean @Marionumber1 @crediar Any of you guys planning to release anythimg for IOSU Day 1? To be fair, I just don't want an empty release like your 5.3.2 kernel, but then again, no one knew anything back them
kernel did not came empty, on day 1 we had cafiine and tcpgecko.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Again, stop hating, there's no one spamming. Except the amoeba, he's a problem
Your all the problem!! Everyone's repeating themselves and taggin the devs. Why? There are answers all from hykem himself and yet your all still goin on

Last edited by jammybudga777,

Lory171

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hate to be that guy, but can someone heavily moderate this thread please?
It should be the first place to search and discuss latest Wii U news but it's always just full of sh**.

Reactions: I pwned U!

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Your all the problem!! Everyone's repeating themselves and taggin the devs. Why? There are answers all from hykem himself and yet your all still goin on
You don't understand what's going on. I'm asking them if they got anything prepared for IOSU, nothing to do with its existence or release

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

your thinking of cafiine 1.1 and latter 1.2 the original caffiine and tcp gecko were even released before kernel was public and we had to wait for kernel acess to use them lol.
That must've sucked

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I don't remember this much drama with the original wii, but then again I was on a different site that time. Is it always like this here? Devs basically playing spades with each other?
No, users complaints because some devs aren't releasing their hack already.

people want to pirate really quick. Day one. Anything else makes them cry.

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well Wii U came out over 3 years ago so I'd hardly call it day 1. Also I think most people here, including myself, were just peeved that Hykem decided to throw his hands up in the air when he saw someone take a screenshot of an html page they made on their controller. We don't mind waiting obviously, but don't hype everyone just to delay 2 or 3 times and then ragequit. I'm glad he's said that he's going to continue to work on it but maybe she shouldn't worry so much about what everyone else is doing and just deliver.

Of course I'm saying all this like I'm entitled to his work, which none of us are really, but hell the internet allows me to be an entitled brat, so I'll take advantage of it.

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I don't remember this much drama with the original wii, but then again I was on a different site that time. Is it always like this here? Devs basically playing spades with each other?
The original wii was a different case, it took less time, and I don't know if it was messy, I was referring to current-gen Nintendo hacking. And no they're not always at that, before everyone was bitching on Hykem for not releasing his exploit, then they were bitching on Hykem for giving up because someone posted a picture of a hack with the same purpose as his, then he said he was still working on it and everyone calmed down.....Now I'm asking other devs if they have anything planned for IOSU Day 1. All that happened in 24 hours or less.

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to Nintendo Hacking
The Wii scene was never like this. Each time Nintendo produced an update, the community banded together and hacked the newly released update. Now since the whole "morals" BS evolved, devs are battling each other.

people want to pirate
That's a generalization. I just want mods.

Reactions: codychaosx

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The Wii scene was never like this. Each time Nintendo produced an update, the community banded together and hacked the newly released update. Now since the whole "morals" BS evolved, devs are battling each other.

That's a generalization. I just want mods.
I generalize, when 80%+ of the people who replied here are expecting to get IOSU for USB loaders mate ;)

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they're at the point where alerts do not concern them. I doubt they sift through 100's of mentions before doing anything else.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country

personaly Im interested in a bit more than that, like adding blu ray codecs to the device would be awesome , bit like dvd x for wii I would guess, of course I want to back up my collection (43 discs encounting) to hdd but thats secondary, playing texture modded games would be nice, adding modded saves for games would be great, tons of stuff, but we need a proper exploit for this stuff, since theres been lots of talk of an imminent release people must be understandably upset that things have gone somewhat awry. It'l cool off in time.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
personaly Im interested in a bit more than that, like adding blu ray codecs to the device would be awesome , bit like dvd x for wii I would guess, of course I want to back up my collection (43 discs encounting) to hdd but thats secondary, playing texture modded games would be nice, adding modded saves for games would be great, tons of stuff, but we need a proper exploit for this stuff, since theres been lots of talk of an imminent release people must be understandably upset that things have gone somewhat awry. It'l cool off in time.
I'm interested to homebrew scene. I would like to see impressive things made on WiiU too.

Although, the Loadiine GX2 video indeed is impressive, I have to admit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: