Country
United States
Reactions: Reecey

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 3.1.0E, I don't see the harm in them releasing the exploit to make emunand if it's been long patched.

word!

Basic emuNAND development should be started now, so that IF a IOSU epxloit gets released for more recent FWs, people don't need to wait for that to get developed as well.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh! A 300MB Super Mario Maker update! :O
Does someone have information on what (currently unvisible) is included with it? :P
I went to sleep right as it came out and I said "screw it", I'll do it in a bit. Probably had to update a bunch of the packs which you have to resend the whole file, not just pieces inside.

Reactions: Monado_III

Hykem

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 3.1.0E, I don't see the harm in them releasing the exploit to make emunand if it's been long patched.

How can you not see the harm? If we were to release an IOSU exploit, there would be tons of brick reports.

There are a few reasons I'm not publishing the 3.x exploit:
1 - It's not mine to give.
2 - It has been, allegedly, patched.
3 - I'm more interested on finding a decent exploit that works up to the latest firmware. Why? Because then it will be mine to give, plus, I'll be able to make it safe enough for the end-user.

I haven't even bothered checking if this exploit has been patched or not and releasing it would be not only pointless but dangerous.
I don't understand why people are so eager to get their hands on something that could potentially brick your console. I think it's quite obvious that something like this needs a lot of preparation and care.
How would any of us account for tons of bricked units?

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How can you not see the harm? If we were to release an IOSU exploit, there would be tons of brick reports.

There are a few reasons I'm not publishing the 3.x exploit:
1 - It's not mine to give.
2 - It has been, allegedly, patched.
3 - I'm more interested on finding a decent exploit that works up to the latest firmware. Why? Because then it will be mine to give, plus, I'll be able to make it safe enough for the end-user.

I haven't even bothered checking if this exploit has been patched or not and releasing it would be not only pointless but dangerous.
I don't understand why people are so eager to get their hands on something that could potentially brick your console. I think it's quite obvious that something like this needs a lot of preparation and care.
How would any of us account for tons of bricked units?

cause with a team work the coding and upgrading of code is quite easier rather than one person offfering to the pool ,neverthelles it is your own choice ,but there are many coders which have coding skill to improve or develop based on your source

Reactions: Margen67

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What about browser freeze?

Is it a race attack fail, or my sd card?
Sorry, I just saw your post (and for some reason the Temp didn't notify me about the reply).

Well, I didn't have any race attack mumbo-jumbo, most I got was a "Exploit failed! Please try again." or something similar as a string output on-screen.
After that I tried two more times and I was good to know.

What are you trying to do exactly?
Just installing updates?

Hykem

Trophies
XP
Country
cause with a team work the coding and upgrading of code is quite easier rather than one person offfering to the pool ,neverthelles it is your own choice ,but there are many coders which have coding skill to improve or develop based on your source

Uh...

"1 - It's not mine to give."

It's not my code, that's why I've put it aside. All the current IOSU progress is being done as a team.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so that's good news anyway from hykem and much respected for your decision. If an emulated NAND was created and used to load via iosU would this not just damage the emulated NAND instead of your real one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1