Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
From reading the code it seems like the "Race attack failed!" string was switched out with "Race attack failed! Please enter the system settings and exit them before retrying." ;)

Edit:
Also the GCN-Adapter code is in the libwiiu examples folder now! :P

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
From reading the code it seems like the "Race attack failed!" string was switched out with "Race attack failed! Please enter the system settings and exit them before retrying." ;)

Edit:
Also the GCN-Adapter code is in the libwiiu examples folder now! :P
So I presume then you don't need to reboot your wiiu anymore on a race attack failed?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I presume then you don't need to reboot your wiiu anymore on a race attack?

Is that even feasible to do, given how the exploit works? It would be nice or have some kind of time out before reboot.

While on race attack you had to power down the console now race attak returns to wiiu menu and you have to enter system settings and exit to refresh your chance for the exploit to work, better than force shutdown no?

Never mind, that's freaking awesome :D

Reactions: Margen67

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Is that even feasible to do, given how the exploit works? It would be nice or have some kind of time out before reboot.

Never mind, that's freaking awesome :D
I think he means when you get a Race Attack Failed and it just freezes the wiiu up you can now re-enter instead of the dreaded holding the power button down for about 5 minutes.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think he means when you get a Race Attack Failed and it just freezes the wiiu up you can now re-enter instead of the dreaded holding the power button down for about 5 minutes.
No you dont need to shut off the wiiu on race attacks anymore, just enter system settings and exiting is the same as a new chance for a noone race attack.

Last edited by pedro702,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone's got to implement the compiled html file on his/her site if you can't compile it yourself, yes! As it is with every other code example! ;)
I can do it, I will have ago :)
i think he means he wants a compiled html file, not that the link doesnt actually work
Yeah just a complied version to put in wamp server not a web hosted version.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think @BullyWiiPlaza made some videos on his YT channel on compiling the files and setting everything up, maybe they can help you out! ;)
Indeed. I'm also self-hosting. It's not even uber complicated, honestly. Also I made n00b friendly videos so it's very possible for the average Joe I guess. ;)

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just made a small change to the kernel exploit which on fail will now just print out that you need to enter and exit system settings and then exit the browser so you can do so, can be really handy for stuff.
Oh, I knew it removed TCPGecko, didn't know it fixes that too. MN1 suspects it does a full reset before loading, so that'd explain it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0