Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

cinhomartins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, not really.. Not unlesss you know what is needed to acomplish your proposal, otherwise its just wishfull thinking.
Check this out: "Hey guys, why dont we burn a bluray with the exploit and make the wiiu read it?" Not really usefull, is it? ;)

Reactions: pelago

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, not really.. Not unlesss you know what is needed to acomplish your proposal, otherwise its just wishfull thinking.
Check this out: "Hey guys, why dont we burn a bluray with the exploit and make the wiiu read it?" Not really usefull, is it? ;)
Well, it gives someone else, who might have a Raspberry Pi or an Arduino, the idea to start working on it! :P
I'm lacking a little bit the skill, you're right in that regard! ^^
Maybe I'll have more self-confidence when my Sonic Advance 3 recreation runs... Maybe! :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well, it gives someone else, who might have a Raspberry Pi or an Arduino, the idea to start working on it! :P
I'm lacking a little bit the skill, you're right in that regard! ^^
Maybe I'll have more self-confidence when my Sonic Advance 3 recreation runs... Maybe! :P
yeah i have heard so many "well maybe all this super talented dev needs is some random dude on the internet to tell them what to do".....truth is if the real devs actually did "investigate" all the completely random thoughts that pop into the minds of the masses they would be chasing pointless random guess all the time instead of figuring out realistic options, its as useful as saying "maybe we can send a hack via the vibrations of a blender placed on top of the console".....SOMEONE GO FIGURE IT OUT!

Last edited by gamesquest1,

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah i have heard so many "well maybe all this super talented dev needs is some random dude on the internet to tell them what to do".....truth is if the real devs actually did "investigate" all the completely random thoughts that pop into the minds of the masses they would be chasing pointless random guess all the time instead of figuring out realistic options, its as useful as saying "maybe we can send a hack via the vibrations of a blender placed on top of the console".....SOMEONE GO FIGURE IT OUT!
Well, so many things were said in this thread, I don't think it would shock anyone if someone said, idk... S/He has an NX devkit or something along those lines! :P

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who the hell leaked my bl3nd3rH4X?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
welp, hooking into OSLogBuffer gets me into this:
Clipboard02.jpg
it just keeps printing that message over and over again with total_retries increasing, I hoped for something more helpful than that :P

Reactions: Margen67

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
So today I tried to get Cafiine running, which, after 2 hours, was possible and ran well actually except when trying to run that one Wario Game and dumping music it just froze and the client ended the dump. Not sure why.

But I wasn't able to the TCP Gecko running, like, at all. I was able to run ksploit and then the Gecko exploit on my Wii U (from wiiulib.arndroid.nl, every other thing I tried did just freeze my Wii U) but I wasn't able to connect to it via the client.
Oh and as mentioned, every downloaded version I tried did not work, really only the one on the wiiulib arndroid site.

JustPingo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So today I tried to get Cafiine running, which, after 2 hours, was possible and ran well actually except when trying to run that one Wario Game and dumping music it just froze and the client ended the dump. Not sure why.

But I wasn't able to the TCP Gecko running, like, at all. I was able to run ksploit and then the Gecko exploit on my Wii U (from wiiulib.arndroid.nl, every other thing I tried did just freeze my Wii U) but I wasn't able to connect to it via the client.
Oh and as mentioned, every downloaded version I tried did not work, really only the one on the wiiulib arndroid site.

I'm "glad" to not be the only one with that problem. I can't connect TCPGecko.NET too.

I had that dumping problem, and using slow dump (-request_slow instead of -request) seems to get it working.

And yeah, I'm hosting everything on a local network, and I already tried with my own builds.

Last edited by JustPingo,
Reactions: BENETNATH

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@EpicLPer @hto60 I prefer wj44's site (http://wj44.bplaced.com/payload532.html). I only say this because I've never had problems with it really aside from listed ones, such as race attack failed (which hasnt happened in a while). Also, I can't seem to get the exploits working under Windows 10. XAMPP, NGINX and even Mongoose just show a white page when I load the exploits, not even a freeze. Something is most likely blocking them from running, but I wouldn't know what. I've tried adding the server to Windows Firewall and Defender services (even disabled them completely), and have quadruple checked html files to make sure they include the payload, and aren't the build htmls. I'm about to setup Windows 7 just for server purposes.

So anyway, what I do is use Tubehax DNS and wj44's site. Seems to work fine. Sometimes it seems like the console froze but I let it sit an extra couple seconds and the menu usually pops up to continue exploiting. If you're sure everything is up and running right, and you have typed in the correct IP address for the Wii U (static makes this easiest), try adding exceptions to antivirus and firewall for TCP Gecko.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
@EpicLPer @hto60 I prefer wj44's site (http://wj44.bplaced.com/payload532.html). I only say this because I've never had problems with it really aside from listed ones, such as race attack failed (which hasnt happened in a while). Also, I can't seem to get the exploits working under Windows 10. XAMPP, NGINX and even Mongoose just show a white page when I load the exploits, not even a freeze. Something is most likely blocking them from running, but I wouldn't know what. I've tried adding the server to Windows Firewall and Defender services (even disabled them completely), and have quadruple checked html files to make sure they include the payload, and aren't the build htmls. I'm about to setup Windows 7 just for server purposes.

So anyway, what I do is use Tubehax DNS and wj44's site. Seems to work fine. Sometimes it seems like the console froze but I let it sit an extra couple seconds and the menu usually pops up to continue exploiting. If you're sure everything is up and running right, and you have typed in the correct IP address for the Wii U (static makes this easiest), try adding exceptions to antivirus and firewall for TCP Gecko.
works fine for me with wamp and windows10.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
took me quite long to get this certain device everyone already has for a while, anyways now I can start testing it with the browser exploit and other apps.
IMG_20150919_202822621.jpg
who can guess first what that may be? :P (its nothing special btw, just messing with you)

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
works fine for me with wamp and windows10.
I didn't say it doesn't work on windows 10 at all. It just doesn't work for me. I'm not new to setting up web servers. I can guarantee if install Windows 7 on another partition or in a VM I can serve them no problem. Just haven't gotten around to it. I know the issue is likely mine and not Windows 10, as I changed a lot of their shitty settings. So something probably messing with it.. In any case, I was merely mentioning the OS. Don't read so far into it.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.notebookcheck.net/GameMT-E6-Plus-New-retro-gaming-handheld-released-as-ASUS-ROG-Ally-...