Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

nonamejohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, why does everyone have to be so mean ? do any of the complainers understand people have lives ? Upsetting hykem is a big mistake. I dare to say he is the ONLY one of known devs who actually releases what he has nearly all the time. Those of YOU who bitch and complain should not be the straw that broke the camels back.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Oh boy, why does everyone have to be so mean ? do any of the complainers understand people have lives ? Upsetting hykem is a big mistake. I dare to say he is the ONLY one of known devs who actually releases what he has nearly all the time. Those of YOU who bitch and complain should not be the straw that broke the camels back.
"but wahhhhh! snivel snivel snivel moan moan moan, we want hax and the evil l4zy devs who are making them don't work fast enough".....same story every time

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't think he meant he'll be any less active or forthcoming with exploits than he'd intended to before, but that he intended to waste less time posting here.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, don't expect to hear much from me again. I prefer to stay clear from the drama that pops up each time we announce something.
That is certainly the best thing. I rarely comment on here anymore just because of the bullshit. Good luck with all things with hacking and in real life. Don't let these childish bitches get to you.

To everyone else, as I have said before, if you are going to bitch and complain about shit then learn to program and find all the exploits yourself, otherwise STFU.

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny on how at least 3/4ths of the people in this thread are whining about something when they don't know the story behind it.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only has the IOSU hack been patched, I don't even have it. Hykem is the only team member with it.

I have a question about that, but first I want to thank you and the team for your patience you bring to the table with certain people here.
I see a lot of "threats" and "insults" with people wanting everything right now or else they abandon the homebrew capabilities by just updating their consoles ... lol.
What I'm trying to say is thanks for still working on this and actually releasing stuff ... I don't see anyone else working publically on this matter or even release anything, so I don't see a reason to shit on your front door like a lot of peeps are doing here.

Now my question :D

1) You said Hykem is the only team member who has this exploit? Why? Don't you guys share all your stuff internally to move forward at a faster pace?

2) And (if I'm not mistaken) it is patched already? So why not release it? Like the kernel exploit.

3) Let's say you find another IOSU exploit, what will be plan? Release it right away? Or wait for Nintendo to patch the hole just like the OSDriver exploit?

Regards.

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about that, but first I want to thank you and the team for your patience you bring to the table with certain people here.
I see a lot of "threats" and "insults" with people wanting everything right now or else they abandon the homebrew capabilities by just updating their consoles ... lol.
What I'm trying to say is thanks for still working on this and actually releasing stuff ... I don't see anyone else working publically on this matter or even release anything, so I don't see a reason to shit on your front door like a lot of peeps are doing here.

Now my question :D

1) You said Hykem is the only team member who has this exploit? Why? Don't you guys share all your stuff internally to move forward at a faster pace?

2) And (if I'm not mistaken) it is patched already? So why not release it? Like the kernel exploit.

3) Let's say you find another IOSU exploit, what will be plan? Release it right away? Or wait for Nintendo to patch the hole just like the OSDriver exploit?

Regards.

1. Some work is more individual, and other work is done as a team.
2. I don't know the details of the exploit, or where Hykem got it from, so I can't answer.
3. It's hard to make the call at this point.

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
1. Some work is more individual, and other work is done as a team.
2. I don't know the details of the exploit, or where Hykem got it from, so I can't answer.
3. It's hard to make the call at this point.
You gotta love people that "keep stuff for themselves" even tho there is a kind of big hacking team around them. It's like the one kid at kindergarten who keeps all the pens for himself and aint sharing them.

Just my few cents :v But hey, the whole hacking thing wouldn't be as funny with a bit of drama here and there, aint it :P

#sarcasm

Reactions: Margen67

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You gotta love people that "keep stuff for themselves" even tho there is a kind of big hacking team around them. It's like the one kid at kindergarten who keeps all the pens for himself and aint sharing them.

Just my few cents :v But hey, the whole hacking thing wouldn't be as funny with a bit of drama here and there, aint it :P

#sarcasm

Not everything has to be done as a team. I don't think any of us resent Hykem for having the exploit when we don't.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
its not like pretty much everyone in the world isnt guilty of wanting to finish something on themselves, you know like if you have put hours into playing a game and then someone comes over and says "oh i will just finish this last boss"....sure they may be able help you, or complete it quicker themselves but im pretty sure most hackers do it for the challenge and handing it over to others would make it feel like it got the better of you same as just handing the controller to someone on the last level of a game, more often than not the fun is in figuring it out yourself rather than watching the end sequence after someone else finishes it before you

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not everything has to be done as a team. I don't think any of us resent Hykem for having the exploit when we don't.

I don't resent anybody for that, because I'm such a noob I wouldn't know what to do with it if I had it.

You guys just keep on truckin' and I'll be here waiting for you to finish. I'm not getting impatient and updating, then missing the boat on all the fun stuff like I did with 3DS. Though, actually, i was ignorant of that scene's progress, or I wouldn't have updated it, either.

Don't let whiners and haters get to you.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if this has been asked before, but what programming languages are used in this whole hacking saga?

i'm taking a C/unix course and wanted to know if/how that could be applied to anything wii u related.

finally, a 3-star forum uniform

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry if this has been asked before, but what programming languages are used in this whole hacking saga?

i'm taking a C/unix course and wanted to know if/how that could be applied to anything wii u related.

finally, a 3-star forum uniform

C, C++, are used by the Wii U server side. Python, C# and basically any language can be used for the client side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!