Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ethernet over Power. Or in this case, crossover over power, same concept.

Which is what I have right now, as I refuse to use WiFi, I don't like it. We discussed this already in the past page or so and I agreed to use my router to blacklist all Nintendo server IP addresses.

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a thought if anyone can advise. How would I go about dumping my Mario Party 10 disc and could a usermode/kernal hack allow me to play it without updating or is that something that will require IOSU? Shouldn't matter being as I am on 3.1.0E which has a IOSU hack once/if it is released, just curious. I'm presuming Hykem will be releasing the IOSU hack for 3.1.0, or is that just for his own use?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a thought if anyone can advise. How would I go about dumping my Mario Party 10 disc and could a usermode/kernal hack allow me to play it without updating or is that something that will require IOSU? Shouldn't matter being as I am on 3.1.0E which has a IOSU hack once/if it is released, just curious. I'm presuming Hykem will be releasing the IOSU hack for 3.1.0, or is that just for his own use?
Well to access the raw drive you need IOSU access so no, but if/when emuNAND is made it should be easy enough to just install the files digitally. No idea what Hykem's up to tho :\

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info NWPlayer123. So if/when emuNand is made how would I go about getting the files off the Mario Party 10 disc to install digitally if IOSU is needed to access the drive?

The Under Line

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated to 5.4.0 (just to say it doesnt work but its not patched as webkid was released during 5.4.0) When will webkid be updated?
and i did the open dns
i was lazy and did not think i needed it BUT I WAS WRONG ;(

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated to 5.4.0 (just to say it doesnt work but its not patched as webkid was released during 5.4.0) When will webkid be updated?
and i did the open dns
i was lazy and did not think i needed it BUT I WAS WRONG ;(

Then obviously your IP changed. Open DNS relies on your network IP and if that changes your SOL. Best way to block updates is to use parental controls on your router.

Jay Clay

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anybody who is working on a kernel exploit or an iosu public release?, this days seems like the scene went calm down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-