Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

TopazPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any Eshop Wii games myself, just discs, so I'm not much help there... Also, patching the update check seems promising.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Was replacing OSSleepTicks() with a manual wait the only thing needed to make the OSScreen examples work?
nah, it needed all the changes I made, OSRestartGame otherwise does the problem so I needed a way to work around both. just made a pull request for it just for your guys interest.

Swinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ichii Giki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Marionumber1
Would it be possible to acces the eshop with this function nn::nim::NeedsNetworkUpdate((bool *))

I haven't tried patching this function, but I can do that.

Have you had any luck with patching that function? If this worked, it would solve a lot of problems at the moment with people waiting on 5.3.2 for more homebrew to come out while they could still download patches/games from the eShop. Thanks again for all your hard work! ^_^

Reactions: I pwned U!

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why wasn't that mentioned earlier or stickied? People aren't gonna scrounge through 380 pages with over 7500 posts for that very link.
Because it wasn't intended to be released and I goofed, plus as I've stated multiple times chadderz plans to rewrite it to take advantage of USB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer