EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Also I would like to believe that "around 3 weeks" or "about 3 weeks" will become the new "SOON".
Made something real quick:
SUUNtm.png

Reactions: JaceCearK1

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry if someone posted this already. Also please no drama read the warning as well!

"/!\ Dear 5.5.1 users we inform : Thank you for using the lastest available firmware for your homebrews sessions. Calling to some respectable and trusted devs around the Wii U scene, you are now ready for the IOSU experience which is attended very soon. If you personnally know Wii U owners that are using an old system version, do not hesitate to inform them about the joy of an upgrade to 5.5.1 while it still possible. Remember that all homebrews from old systems such like 5.3.2, 5.4.0 and co are still working on a 5.5.1 firmware in a even better shape (Stability improved). Please spread the world while the upgrade is possible, thank you! :3 /!\ "

Source: http://loadiine.ovh/gate.php

WARNING! This is from a site I personally see as somewhat trustworthy (hence posting here), but it could still be made up, and the devs who are not mentioned by name here might not finish it or might decide they don't want to release. It's up to them, so yeah be a little excited but not so much that you'll complain and cry when it is not actually released. Thank You.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit: Seems like haters are starting to popup.
This thing got an instant dislike. GBATemp will never change. :/

I'm sorry.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if someone posted this already. Also please no drama read the warning as well!

"/!\ Dear 5.5.1 users we inform : Thank you for using the lastest available firmware for your homebrews sessions. Calling to some respectable and trusted devs around the Wii U scene, you are now ready for the IOSU experience which is attended very soon. If you personnally know Wii U owners that are using an old system version, do not hesitate to inform them about the joy of an upgrade to 5.5.1 while it still possible. Remember that all homebrews from old systems such like 5.3.2, 5.4.0 and co are still working on a 5.5.1 firmware in a even better shape (Stability improved). Please spread the world while the upgrade is possible, thank you! :3 /!\ "

Source: http://loadiine.ovh/gate.php

WARNING! This is from a site I personally see as somewhat trustworthy (hence posting here), but it could still be made up, and the devs who are not mentioned by name here might not finish it or might decide they don't want to release. It's up to them, so yeah be a little excited but not so much that you'll complain and cry when it is not actually released. Thank You.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm sorry.

August 22
Old news man :P, don't over-hype it.

Reactions: MRJPGames

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm being honest. Nothing much in the wii u scene.
I was just thanking you for sharing this info, no sarcasm.
EDIT; well... ok ALOT of sarcasm, but not because I think there particularity much going on, it's just that that fact is so obvious no one had to say it.

Last edited by MRJPGames,
Reactions: xtheman

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If we waited like year and a half for This , couple of weeks should be nothing :P In the meantime just keep Playing wii u games (Splatoon and Smash will always be a blast) or do other things , Happy Waiting :)

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If we waited like year and a half for This , couple of weeks should be nothing :P In the meantime just keep Playing wii u games (Splatoon and Smash will always be a blast) or do other things , Happy Waiting :)

A lot of the people waiting for iosu are professional waiters, and not the good kind...
It's the kind that sit and complain all day until ̶g̶a̶t̶e̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶9̶.̶2̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ "team salt" releases iosu hax.

I honestly just thought most people mashed f5 on wololo more, but boy was I wrong, they're a vocal bunch.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know this is classic but, could team salt please share with the community if there is any progress made with their research? maybe some curious developers would emerge and help them.

I remember how loadiine it was first created, there was some guy called golden45 who wasn't famous at all who stepped in and created the first version of loadiine (yes he invented that lazy name), and then thanks to cyan and dimok it evolved to the version we know now..

Last edited by depaul,
Reactions: canariobr

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Im waiting for the big let down... Ill eat my words if I have too, But Im sure it will happen... Again :teach: That's the main reason I don't sweat it... If it come's, Cool!! If it doesn't, Mehh!!

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
Im waiting for the big let down... Ill eat my words if I have too, But Im sure it will happen... Again :teach: That's the main reason I don't sweat it... If it come's, Cool!! If it doesn't, Mehh!!

It will be out when it's ready ... nagging in the threads or being all negative about it won't make it come out any faster , people should really chill and let the professionals do their work, they owe you people nothing ..they never gave any release date , its your own fault for hyping yourselves , the way i see it , if you're not contributing anything to the scene ..at least show your support by encouraging them and let them do what they want to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-