Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it has not been.
It will be 4 weeks this Thursday or Friday (depending upon your time zone).

This is literally what this post was made (to correct the record)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-hacking-homebrew-discussion.367489/page-1013#post-6658743
I found it, http://www.30rockquotes.net/seasons/season_5/30rockquotes_double_edged_sword.cfm

That's what I was referencing.

edit this is it:

Carol

Kay, you want to know a little pilot secret besides the fact that we get a discount at Sunglass Hut? The "half hour" thing, it's a trick. It's enough time so that people know they're going to have to wait, but it doesn't upset them.

Carol

Look, Liz, we have reasons for doing things the way that we do them. We say "half an hour" to control the herds of walking mozzarella sticks who think that three hundred dollars and a photo ID gives them the right to fly through the air like one of the guardian owls of legend! God, that's been our in-flight movie for months.

To Share this quote To Share this quote: Click, Then Control + C to Copy

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks both of you but if I understand well, you mean that the team is taking their time so that they will release a lot of good stuff in one package? I hope so but I fear they may stop development or reject totally the idea if they find some difficulties.

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will be laughing so hard if the same story repeats and in 1 year wololo will publish a letter from all of them xD

Kinda reminds me of the Creepypasta of mr mix.
Everyone who tried dissapeard and.. raped.. childreen?

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Public release is still being worked on! No ETA yet, nor has there ever been one. Silence has been from us being swamped with school starting/personal stuff.
For what it's worth, the 'rich set of features' I described previously should make basically every existing system-level hax tool obsolete. It's a heap of work but we're chipping away at it bit by bit.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Public release is still being worked on! No ETA yet, nor has there ever been one. Silence has been from us being swamped with school starting/personal stuff.
For what it's worth, the 'rich set of features' I described previously should make basically every existing system-level hax tool obsolete. It's a heap of work but we're chipping away at it bit by bit.
Thanks for the update! I'm just glad it's being worked on, even if it happens slowly. For now we already have some pretty good exploits to use while we wait.

Reactions: Billy Acuña

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat