nicko

GBATemp Ha Do Ken
Trophies
Website
www.webcreation31.com
XP
Country
France
Usually, or logically I guess, when someone releases an exploit for people to help him to work on it, it's because he has found another exploit of the same kind that can be used later...

So I wonder, if that's the case here? If anyone knows... :yayu:

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
Marionumber1
Of5fRC7.jpg

Lol? XD

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
celcodioc, where exactly did you get an SARC file so you could figure out the format? Was it in the browser's resources on the filesystem or somewhere in memory?

I found some files in the SDK (most of them are inside .pack SARC files), although the browser apparently also loads a few into the memory like WulfyStylez said.

Sorry for answering way too late xD

filfat, to build the SDK out of the box you need the Green Hills Multi compiler, which is not available anywhere on the public internet as far as I know.

Reactions: Relys and filfat

ShonenJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found some files in the SDK (most of them are inside .pack SARC files), although the browser apparently also loads a few into the memory like WulfyStylez said.

Sorry for answering way too late xD

filfat, to build the SDK out of the box you need the Green Hills Multi compiler, which is not available anywhere on the public internet as far as I know.

multi-pass compiler you mean. green hills compiler is not a public tool. However you can try to contact them.

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
multi-pass compiler you mean. green hills compiler is not a public tool. However you can try to contact them.

The compilers are obtainable from Nintendo if you're a developer according to certain documents. I was wrong about Multi being a compiler though, it's an IDE.

Reactions: ShonenJump

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
Going back to RAM dumping... does anyone have code for dumping memory using OSConsoleWrite? I can't seem to get it to work.

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going back to RAM dumping... does anyone have code for dumping memory using OSConsoleWrite? I can't seem to get it to work.

This is how I do it over RPC:
Code:
symbol("coreinit.rpl","OSConsoleWrite")
OSConsoleWrite(address, length)
rpc.get_logs()

Then I take length bytes from the start of logdump.bin.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
This is how I do it over RPC:
Code:
symbol("coreinit.rpl","OSConsoleWrite")
OSConsoleWrite(address, length)
rpc.get_logs()

Then I take length bytes from the start of logdump.bin.

That's what I do, but it crashes even when trying to get from the shared memory area... maybe something's wrong with my rpc.c since I modified it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8