Puerto Rico
Found this on Facebook. He said he can dump the WiiU Nand

14642351_116032345536396_3386487378447581214_n.jpg

Bobbybangin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The method to get rednand was leaked earlier, but quickly deleted. I guess due to instability? I'm sure there was a good reason for it. I still have the pastebin. PM me if you want the link. I'm assuming that you can use the precompiled fw.img with this method, but I'm not sure, because I haven't messed around with any of it. Err on the side of caution.

Reactions: KiiWii

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The method to get rednand was leaked earlier, but quickly deleted. I guess due to instability? I'm sure there was a good reason for it. I still have the pastebin. PM me if you want the link. I'm assuming that you can use the precompiled fw.img with this method, but I'm not sure, because I haven't messed around with any of it. Err on the side of caution.

Because it's not complete, please read the thread I linked above; RedNAND is incomplete, unstable and very dangerous for non-developers.

WiiUbru team doesn't exactly want others to start blaming them for an influx of console bricks despite warnings.

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Dump Wii U Nand lol , there are people that achieved that time ago , that doesnt mean cfw but well its a step in the right direction

Bobbybangin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had already read every post in that thread you linked me to. It didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. There were plenty of warnings posted along with the pastebin I'm referring to. However, it did appear that people were successfully able to pull it off. It goes without saying that it poses a risk to the console

Ace212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In my opinion, I wouldn't really give that Pastebin link to just anyone, due to how unstable the dumper is, (one guy took 16 tries to get a valid enough dump for redNAND to boot), and the possibility of bricking your system with no way to recover from it. Just my thoughts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next