Hacking Wii U Browser Exploit Leaked for v4.10

AdamToTheApple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I have an Apple Airport Extreme (5th Generation). How would I go about blocking these URLs? I can not find anything in the Airport settings on my iPhone or Macbook. I also have a Windows desktop computer for gaming, so I could do it on there if it's easier. Am I missing something obvious? Thank you!

AdamToTheApple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I have an Apple Airport Extreme (5th Generation). How would I go about blocking these URLs? I can not find anything in the Airport settings on my iPhone or Macbook. I also have a Windows desktop computer for gaming, so I could do it on there if it's easier. Am I missing something obvious? Thank you!

Nevermind, I just used OpenDNS to block the Balanced URLs.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think people have tried to get the Wii Nexflix channel on vWii and it hasn't worked so not AFAIK. As for blocking them, just ask whoever about your router, the way mine works is I go to 192.168.0.1 and it loads a GUI from my router and I input the username and password on the bottom of the router to get in and then it has a bunch of options including website blocking. You'd have to ask someone running 4.1.0 with those URLs blocked to try netflix and/or youtube to see if it blocks it since I'm on 5.0.0 and thus would be no help :P

the Wii Netflix app works fine on vWii. I know as I use it to watch stuff on the gamepad (the app and gamepad are both SD resolutions so it looks really close to how the Wii U app does for image quality) , but with the convenience of supporting profiles . the downside is needing to dump the channel to a wad yourself from an actual Wii.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the Wii Netflix app works fine on vWii. I know as I use it to watch stuff on the gamepad (the app and gamepad are both SD resolutions so it looks really close to how the Wii U app does for image quality) , but with the convenience of supporting profiles . the downside is needing to dump the channel to a wad yourself from an actual Wii.
Didn't you have to convert that somehow for compatitiblity with the vWii? There are a lot of memory address discrepancies between a physical wii and the vWii. You could brick ur vWii if you don't compensate for that

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Some questions:
-What can I do with this exploit?
-Will it work with 5.1.2E?
-what have i to do to use the exploit?

It doesn't work in 5.1.2, MAX version is 5.1.0, for now, the exploit is for exploring the system or executing some python commands, and it works via the web browser, you need to use RPC server to execute python commands.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work in 5.1.2, MAX version is 5.1.0, for now, the exploit is for exploring the system or executing some python commands, and it works via the web browser, you need to use RPC server to execute python commands.

Another bug in the webkit has to be found in order to work with 5.1.0+ I believe.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't you have to convert that somehow for compatitiblity with the vWii? There are a lot of memory address discrepancies between a physical wii and the vWii. You could brick ur vWii if you don't compensate for that

All I needed to do was to download Netflix on my Wii, dump it via Bluedump to WAD (with the option to fakesign the ticket and tmd on), then install it on vWii. when I did this, I was not aware running commercially produced software like Netflix could potentially run into memory address discrepancies. I figured vWii worked well enough to run at least 99% of said Wii software and did not even consider there even being a chance of bricking.

So far, the Wii Netflix app works 100% like it does on the real Wii, but with the added ability to use the gamepad + WiiMote as an alternate screen since vWii (as of 4.0) is mirrored to the gamepad.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I needed to do was to download Netflix on my Wii, dump it via Bluedump to WAD (with the option to fakesign the ticket and tmd on), then install it on vWii. when I did this, I was not aware running commercially produced software like Netflix could potentially run into memory address discrepancies. I figured vWii worked well enough to run at least 99% of said Wii software and did not even consider there even being a chance of bricking.

So far, the Wii Netflix app works 100% like it does on the real Wii, but with the added ability to use the gamepad + WiiMote as an alternate screen since vWii (as of 4.0) is mirrored to the gamepad.

I too have dumped netflix and youtube wads from my wii and installed them on my vWii and they both work 100%.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021