Hacking Wii sports club - wii usb helper

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
It does not work for me. I got the almost 700 MB big Wii Sport Club [AWSP01] release. Then I created the empty folder and loaded up the loadiine you linked.

Then I get this:

and no unlocked sports:

can anyone help me, please?
You have the EUR release m8 you need to use 0005000c-1014e00 for the folder names instead ie. aoc0005000c10144e00. Also use the latest version from here: https://github.com/Yardape8000/loadiine_gx2/releases and you can also use aoc patcher instead if you prefer to keep the game on usb/nand (there is no release for the EUR DLC title yet)

Last edited by KevinX8,
Reactions: naddel81

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works now! error message still remains, but the sports do work. I guess the error has to do with the missing online functionality (loadiine), right?
would that work from USB with aocpatcher?

KevinX8

Trophies
XP
Country
it works now! error message still remains, but the sports do work. I guess the error has to do with the missing online functionality (loadiine), right?
would that work from USB with aocpatcher?
yes online will work with AOC patcher just follow the steps on the thread also try to "quote" the post you are replying to with the quote button

Reactions: naddel81

PFC2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Still no luck with my Version. Any help would be great!
Folder named as told but still no activated games.
Help please.

KevinX8

Trophies
XP
Country
When I do that it doesn't work. I have an na wii u running a eu version of wii sports club. These are the pics of the folder in my sd card. Please help!https://postimg.org/image/5xwo9b3ut/
Lol get rid of the Roman numerals that's just the order of the folders ie it should just be 0010,0011 etc

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for bumping this thread but as I don't want to put in my Smash disc every time and I definitely want the online features, what's the solution now for
Wii Sports Club + WUP Installer method?
Installed game and DLCs but the games are locked after 24 hours here as well.

Last edited by lordelan,

gl1mml1ng

Trophies
Website
tuetenmensch.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry for bumping this thread but as I don't want to put in my Smash disc every time and I definitely want the online features, what's the solution now for
I got the EUR disc version today, because all is unlocked when you launch from the disc.

Disc has the same title id, as the eshop version and so it uses the same update data. You can't launch the disc without updating from eshop. But as I already said, all content is unlocked.

So I thought, I could replace my eshop version (locked content) on the USB drive and made a wud-dump from the disc. Then I created wup-installable files with wud2app.

Before installing them with Wupinstaller I deleted the eshop version completely from the data management. After installing from my dumped files I had to download the update files again from eshop.

But after the launch of my updated install the sports are still locked. So I launched the disc version again, wher all is playable.

Now I thought, there have to be some files different between disc and eshop, even if they use the same update files. So I decided to make dumps with ddd from both versions to see, what files get loaded while launching. Then I compared them with a md5 tool, but every single file is exactly the same between both.

I think there must be something else, what makes the disc launch with unlocked sports. Maybe a solution can be a kind of patch in CFW.

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think there must be something else, what makes the disc launch with unlocked sports. Maybe a solution can be a kind of patch in CFW.
use WiiU_USB_Helper to download Eshop game, Update and DLC. All 3 are needed along with the fake tickets it creates for the eshop game and DLC. Then you must use some form of Sig Patched CFW.

gl1mml1ng

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
use WiiU_USB_Helper to download Eshop game, Update and DLC. All 3 are needed along with the fake tickets it creates for the eshop game and DLC. Then you must use some form of Sig Patched CFW.
Thanks, but there is no key for the Eur version DLC.

The thing, what realy makes me curious is, what makes the disc version different while launching to have the sports unlocked. Because the ddd dumps are exactly the same.

I guess, if it would be possible to launch my wudumped installed version of the disc without the update, the sports would be unlocked too.

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but there is no key for the Eur version DLC.

The thing, what realy makes me curious is, what makes the disc version different while launching to have the sports unlocked. Because the ddd dumps are exactly the same.

I guess, if it would be possible to launch my wudumped installed version of the disc without the update, the sports would be unlocked too.
Games run from the Disc have Disc rights, which have access to the DLC on Disc.
Games run from NAND/USB are considered Eshop. which have Eshop rights. Eshop game requires paid DLC.
Also there is no reason to install the Disc version to USB unless you want to waste USB/NAND space.

gl1mml1ng

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Games run from the Disc have Disc rights, which have access to the DLC on Disc.
Games run from NAND/USB are considered Eshop. which have Eshop rights. Eshop game requires paid DLC.
Also there is no reason to install the Disc version to USB unless you want to waste USB/NAND space.
There is a reason for me and I guess it's the same for many other users. I can acces the games from the home menu without disc changing manually ;-)

I think, Wii Sports Club is a special case regarding DLC. While the eshop version base game is only under 100 Mb sized and without the sports, the disc is the full game (700 Mb). I dumped the wud, extracted the app files with wud2app and then decrypted the app files. There were only the usual code, content and meta folders. I will try them to launch with loadiine tomorrow (without the update merged).

Reactions: lordelan

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a reason for me and I guess it's the same for many other users. I can acces the games from the home menu without disc changing manually ;-)

I think, Wii Sports Club is a special case regarding DLC. While the eshop version base game is only under 100 Mb sized and without the sports, the disc is the full game (700 Mb). I dumped the wud, extracted the app files with wud2app and then decrypted the app files. There were only the usual code, content and meta folders. I will try them to launch with loadiine tomorrow (without the update merged).
There is no reason because IT CAN NOT WORK THAT WAY. NAND/USB is treated as eshop as I stated.
Sorry you are out of luck. You can run it as I stated from the Wii U menu once you run a Sig Patch CFW.

If you are in EUR, then someone needs to splurge and buy 1 of the sports DLC. With that you will have the encrypted title key, which will allow you to create a fake ticket with all 5 sports.

If you want to run it on USB/NAND without Sig Patched CFW, then you must buy the DLC.

Those are your only options.

Reactions: gl1mml1ng

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Buying only one sport would help? Are you sure about that?
One costs around 10 bucks?
gl1mml1ng I would donate 10 bucks to you via PayPal because you already seem to be skilled with the dumping tools.
Do you think you can do it? If yes just PM me your PayPal.

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
There is no reason because IT CAN NOT WORK THAT WAY. NAND/USB is treated as eshop as I stated.
Sorry you are out of luck. You can run it as I stated from the Wii U menu once you run a Sig Patch CFW.

If you are in EUR, then someone needs to splurge and buy 1 of the sports DLC. With that you will have the encrypted title key, which will allow you to create a fake ticket with all 5 sports.

If you want to run it on USB/NAND without Sig Patched CFW, then you must buy the DLC.

Those are your only options.

Not really. If you have to run CFW to use the game anyway, doesn't matter what region its from because CFW is region free! I installed US games + US patch + US DLC. works fine for me.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not really. If you have to run CFW to use the game anyway, doesn't matter what region its from because CFW is region free! I installed US games + US patch + US DLC. works fine for me.
It may sound childishly but I want the EUR version.
But wouldn't it be possible to install US DLC to EUR game thanks to region patch?

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
It may sound childishly but I want the EUR version.
But wouldn't it be possible to install US DLC to EUR game thanks to region patch?

I didnt do it, but I believe you can. You can try. Worst case scenario is it doesnt work and you have to delete it again. Not sure if DLC has meta file with region in it, if it does, you only need to region patch the dlc meta. I didnt look into it.

gl1mml1ng

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Buying only one sport would help? Are you sure about that?
One costs around 10 bucks?
gl1mml1ng I would donate 10 bucks to you via PayPal because you already seem to be skilled with the dumping tools.
Do you think you can do it? If yes just PM me your PayPal.
I'm not sure, if buying one sports and then simply creating the other 4 directories with an info.txt file via ftpiiu would do the trick?
Is the ticket always the same, if I buy one or all sports?

Maybe I will install the US version too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife