Gaming Wii seems lacking in the RPG and multiplayer department...

Jim-Luc Tiberius Kirkard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every list I see of best multiplayer (non-WiFi) games or RPGs all seem to have the same games. I got Smash Bros, which is the greatest as far as I'm concerned, aside from not having as many maps as I would like. Mario Kart, I assume, would need those wheels, etc. As far as RPGs, I think I got the most highly recommended ones. I have Last Story, Monster Hunter Tri, Xenoblade Chronicles, and attempting to get Pandora's Tower but the torrent is dying. Not complaining, really, I got the Wii to mod and put emulators on it, it just seems like there isn't as much of a variety as other systems.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Arc Rise Fantasia is pretty decent too, but no, there isn't that much variety on RPGs on the Wii. Unfortunately everybody thought (including developers) that it was a kiddie and family console only. I disagree of course, but not many developers took it very seriously at the time. I would say that the Wii is pretty damn moddable compared to other systems. Check out the Saturn Emulator, there are some cracking RPGs on the Sega Genesis.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mario Kart is perfectly playable without the wheels (you can even use Gamecube controllers if you want).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1