Gaming Wii Questions....

QuickSilverMC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im in an area were there is no wii untill later.....
frown.gif

so im asking some questions on how the game saves work.

1) if there is no SD card inserted then will a wii game save be saved on the internal flash?
2) can you transfer a Gamecube save from the GC memory card to the SD Card?
3) i herd there are errors while updating, do you think this will be fixed before euro launch?
4) how often does the blue light on the disc drive turn on? e.g allways, only when disc inserted etc...

i would apriciate it of someone could anser these questions

Thanks!

koolpre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1) if there is no SD card inserted then will a wii game save be saved on the internal flash?
The system always save to your internal flash and if you want to transfer the save file to a SD card, you have to do it in the Memory option.
I dont know if it ever ask to save to your SD card if there is one inside your system.

3) i herd there are errors while updating, do you think this will be fixed before euro launch?
Just updated my system, took about 8 minutes. Flawless so far. The updates add the option to transfer save files to a SD card.

4) how often does the blue light on the disc drive turn on? e.g allways, only when disc inserted etc...
It only blink for a second when you turn the system on. After that, its always off.

edit: took too long to reply, most of the questions has been answered ~.~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN