Gaming Wii Party U

aur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U/Wii-Party-U-765545.html#Gallery

Bundled with a Wii Remote Plus, it seems to also include a tabletop stand for the GamePad

Nintendo said:
Wii Party U is a new party game using the best features of the Wii U GamePad and Wii Remote! These include good old dice games, along with games designed specifically for the Wii U GamePad and an estimated 80 new and exciting minigames to enjoy!
With all these new games on the Wii U GamePad, Wii Party U is the ultimate party entertainment for people of all ages – regardless of how good you are at games!

Personally, I will be getting this for the Wii Remote Plus, so I consider the game a freebie!

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am considering picking this up. Reviews I have found to be generally favorable. It seems to have a ridiculous amount of content compared to something like Wii play and it's motion plus sequel.

I am really interested in the gamepad only games you play with the stand. The baseball one especially has lots of praise from what I have seen.

I already have 5 wiimotes, but only one has motion plus inside and I only have one external attachment. If I get this I can throw one more player in to my Zelda and Metroid Nintendoland multiplayer sessions.

A controller and stand and game with tons of content that takes advantage of Wii U only features....sounds like a really good deal. Wish I could have got that $35 price but I won't feel bad picking this up for $50

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So target did not have this in store and I looked on line and they charging extra. Googles shopping tab shows lots of retailers charging extra.

Had to go to GameStop and they sold it to me for 49.99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: