adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks like they've sold out already. They had 4 packs in when I posted the link this morning. Didn't look like anyone on here was interested anyway.

frawdee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm pretty sure finding Wiis in stock isn't much of a problem anymore.

Try getting one in the UK.

Try getting one in Norway!
grog.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Getting one in the UK is still nearly impossible. Its just a matter of luck. Comet had about 4 different packs in stock and sold out in a matter of hours. It was only the fact I was on at 6am in the morning I managed to get one. My girlfriend works at studio catalogues that also have them in stock and most people are ordering 2.

1 for them the other for ebay. Looking on ebay some on the prices are still fancy, the fairly priced ones seem too much of a good deal. It wouldn't surprise me if the one person bought all the wiis out at comet as it wasn't limited to 1 per person. They plan to sell the Wii at a profit and sell all the games as new on ebay.

EDIT: Comet sold out in about 20 minutes. Word must have got around fast. I must have found them being sold at just the right time. I had a choice of any of the packs as well, got the cheapest one with Wario. With the way Nintendo are messing europe around with not having enough wiis available, I can only assume America and Japan are getting them all.

Jozzef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got one from www.game.co.uk after i checked http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/ and saw they where in stock.

Don't think they've any left now but if u check that site every time u turn ur P.C. u should beable to get one, they r regularly in stock at woolworths, gamestation, amazon.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There should be loads of stock of the wii in europe in the 1st week of feb. I work for a uk and web based company who sell the wii and we had 800 units last weds and will be getting more next week
biggrin.gif
Looks like the drought should finally be over!!
smile.gif

Wanque

Trophies
Website
www.worldofwows.com
XP
Country
I got mine the same way Jozzef did. Browsing wiipreorder one morning at work, game had some in stock... bought it there and then.
Five minutes later, they'd sold out.

The demand for the Wii is really pretty amazing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up