--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RockmanForte said:
Golfman560 said:
RockmanForte said:
By the way, what about mini dvd-r ? Can I use them ? or I have to use an original DVD-R ?

Min DVD-R will work since they're just smaller DVD's, however its a waste of $. You can get full sized DVDs for cheaper and you can usually put multiple games on one DVD

Okay... thanks. Is there a program that require me to put multiple games on one DVD ?

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/MultiGame_ISO_Creator

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't mean to add to the confusion, but just sharing.

Wind waker black screens on me 0_0

I don't know why these games don't work (also f-zero, but that does get to a logo screen), could it be because they are shrunk with gcmutility? they are both > 1GB but slightly shrunk.

I will test an original unshrunk iso now (beach spikers pal).

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
RockmanForte said:
By the way, what about mini dvd-r ? Can I use them ? or I have to use an original DVD-R ?

Min DVD-R will work since they're just smaller DVD's, however its a waste of $. You can get full sized DVDs for cheaper and you can usually put multiple games on one DVD

Has anyone tried shrunken images?

Mini DVD's aren't a waste of time. Some of us actually like to make out collections look official. Luckily Nintendo still sells GameCube DVD cases so I'm planning to buy GameCube and Wii DVD cases in bulk. Oh--- That wasnt my reason for making my post...I was ranting but anywho. May someone please ADD "WWE Day of Reckoning 2" NTSC to the list as working. I can confirm that I was able to play, save and load with the game
biggrin.gif

bob1342678

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, when the Multi Game loader does come out, when i make the compiled ISO and i burn it, how do i choose the game i want to play?

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
--=ZerO=-- said:
RockmanForte said:
Golfman560 said:
RockmanForte said:

Okay... thanks. Is there a program that require me to put multiple games on one DVD ?

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/MultiGame_ISO_Creator

Shrunk PAL Wind Waker works for me.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RockmanForte said:
Golfman560 said:
Grab the last file (MultiGame ISO Creator) it has a GUI so you can't really get messed up with the command-line

http://wiinewz.com/forums/gcos/67354-gcos-...t-versions.html

Thanks to Golfman560 and thank you as well, --=ZerO=--.

Well... Just created a Disc with MultiGame ISO Creator (Zelda TWW, Metroid Prime 1 & 2)
It doesn't really work for me... Only Game 1 on the disc directly boots... No menue to choose a game ore something like this.

bob1342678

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Williamh85 said:
bob1342678 said:
okay, when the Multi Game loader does come out, when i make the compiled ISO and i burn it, how do i choose the game i want to play?

I wish we can ban for stupid questions from leechers like these.

i was just wondering wtf. im new to the wii hacking scene so i dont know much and i i dont have anything to contribute as of now.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, Im wanting to help test more games but right now I'm at a stand still.
Does anyone know of any MultiGame ISO Creator for Mac. I can't find any software that will let me do that... Thanks.

Posts merged

bob1342678 said:

SECTION REMOVED

It is out. It's been posted throught this whole thread numerous times. Hell I think it was even 1-4 post above you.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
--=ZerO=-- said:
RockmanForte said:
Golfman560 said:
Grab the last file (MultiGame ISO Creator) it has a GUI so you can't really get messed up with the command-line

Well... Just created a Disc with MultiGame ISO Creator (Zelda TWW, Metroid Prime 1 & 2)
It doesn't really work for me... Only Game 1 on the disc directly boots... No menue to choose a game ore something like this.

I read, (it's on this thread) that you need to push left or right on the Directional pad before boot or something

ClaKK

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How does this work with games using more than one disc? Like Baten Kaitos...how do you "change" the disc? I guess if I burn them on 2 different DVDs I can do it the normal way, but what if they are on a multi-disc?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ClaKK said:
How does this work with games using more than one disc? Like Baten Kaitos...how do you "change" the disc? I guess if I burn them on 2 different DVDs I can do it the normal way, but what if they are on a multi-disc?

Games using more than one disk dont currently work.

bob1342678

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
Okay, Im wanting to help test more games but right now I'm at a stand still.
Does anyone know of any MultiGame ISO Creator for Mac. I can't find any software that will let me do that... Thanks.

Posts merged

bob1342678 said:

SECTION REMOVED

It is out. It's been posted throught this whole thread numerous times. Hell I think it was even 1-4 post above you.
i cant find it
frown.gif
my computer is really wierd it displays only what it wants sometimes. very crappy comp
frown.gif
and i mean wanins loader not the multigame creator i i have that

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ClaKK said:
Sstew said:

Games using more than one disk dont currently work.

Not even burning them on 2 single dvds?

for now, that won't work
when the game asks you to switch the disc, the wii will again have to be fooled into accepting the backup. the current loader can't do that (yet)

andy733

Trophies
XP
Country
Disney Party working
mario party 4,5,6,7 all working
zelda wind waker working
luigi's mansion working
pokemon colosseum working

just an update for u guys

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
--=ZerO=-- said:

Use the RunGCBackup app from the Homebrew Channel and it will give you options. Hit elft or right on the GC controller to change the game.

Anyone know how to get Action Replay/Cheats working? My retail and backup copies failed.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--=ZerO=-- said:
RockmanForte said:
Golfman560 said:

Ahh. I think I will use mini dvd-r because I only have a few backup GameCube games. I will be fine with them and here they are:

Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princcess
Luigi's Mansion
Super Mario Sunshine
Megaman Network Transmission
Megaman X Command Mission
Megaman Anniversary Collection
Megaman X Collection
Scaler
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Dragon Drive: D-Masters Shot (JP only)