Hardware Wii Disc Partitions and Scrubbing - Wii Backup Manager

Ashley James

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I am converting an old drive full of isos to wbfs, doing a full scrubbing whilst removing partitions and have some questions.
  1. Is there any reason to enable 'full scrubbing mode'? I haven't seen any difference in 20+ titles that I've already done, and may as well just leave it enabled. I have read another post saying that some titles have junk data which a 'typical' scrubbing can leave behind, however it hasn't made any difference in the titles I have already converted.
  2. When removing partitions, I can't find any reference on the internet about partition labels. Obviously U - refers to Update, G - refers to Game. On Mario Kart Wii, it additionally has C - refers to Channel, however when it comes to Super Smash Bros. Brawl, it additionally has O. What does the 'O' partition label refer to?, and is it safe to remove if I want a 'full copy' of the disc.
I'm not going to waste time making multiple copies of Super Smash Bros. Brawl just in case, so I would be grateful if someone can provide an answer for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips